Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who was the closest girl you got with

J

Jaylen

Greycel
And what happened? Why didn’t it work?

Colombian chick I knew in high school. Nothing happened because I was an absolute mentalcel.

The teacher made me sit next to a girl once.I didn't speak to her but I was pretty close in regards to physical distance.

I was never close to a girl ever so yeah

Literally no girl was ever interested or close to me.

internet relationship. got dumped when i showed my face lmao.

Hot popular girl back in High School really seemed to liked me. Always smiling, saying hello. Would touch me for no reason. Once she even held my arms against the lockers and then leaned in to try and kiss me. I freaked out like a mentalcel and got the fuck outta there. Didn’t actually put her off, found it amusing tbh, considering every other boy wanted her I guess rejection was no big deal.

Fuck.

I don't want to tell my story here because someone would report me for bragging

Let's just say it happend 2 years ago and I fucked up

LTR In Thailand. She was pretty much perfect personality wise. Treated me like a god, loved me to bits. Probably a PSL 5-6 depending on if she's your type of girl.

Of course I fucked it up by moving back here and leaving her. And not a day goes by when I don't think about what a big mistake that was.

Closest thing? Friendzone. I don't approach girls. I'm like a "friend" for them who is only good enough to fill in when they're around with their real friends and boyfriends.

VincentVanCope said:
Hot popular girl back in High School really seemed to liked me. Always smiling, saying hello. Would touch me for no reason. Once she even held my arms against the lockers and then leaned in to try and kiss me. I freaked out like a mentalcel and got the fuck outta there. Didn’t actually put her off, found it amusing tbh, considering every other boy wanted her I guess rejection was no big deal.

Fuck.

SwXUMz9.gif

VincentVanCope said:

Fuck.

Is this what this forum has to offer?

7339er said:

Lol. What the fuck

VincentVanCope said:

Fuck.

Lookism.net pls go

_incelinside said:
Lol. What the fuck

This is what needs to happen to the guy that i replied to. he is a volcel gay infidel that must die.

VincentVanCope said:

Fuck.

Fuck you.

My oneitis last year. She was a cunt though in the end. Thought I was a sexist  creep a few days after I asked her out, because of something minor. She vented to a mutual beta orbiter friend of ours about me, and did a stare at me a few times with an expressionless glance and her arms crossed lol. Man fuck that bitch.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

Many of us are mentally retarded and high inhib when it comes to women

soulcell said:
My oneitis last year. She was a cunt though in the end. Thought I was a sexist  creep a few days after I asked her out, because of something minor. She vented to a mutual beta orbiter friend of ours about me, and did a stare at me a few times with an expressionless glance and her arms crossed lol. Man fuck that bitch.

Is that you in the pic

VincentVanCope said:

Fuck.
Fuck you and every other autistic mentalcel like you. 

Girls avoided me like the plague in high school, I'd kill an entire family just to have had an opportunity like yours.

Jaylen said:
And what happened? Why didn’t it work?

In seconday school a "close" female friend kissed me on the cheek once. She then made out with my Chad friend for 2 hours.

VincentVanCope said:

Fuck.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Minamoto said:
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He needs to be purged immediately.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

Honestly yes, I fucking hate these fucks who go do this bragging, this site should be called Fakecels.me

7339er said:
VincentVanCope said:
Fuck.
SwXUMz9.gif
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
VincentVanCope said:
Fuck.
_incelinside said:
7339er said:
Lol. What the fuck

VincentVanCope said:
Fuck.
Lookism.net pls go

Minjaze said:
VincentVanCope said:
Fuck.
Fuck you and every other autistic mentalcel like you.
Girls avoided me like the plague in high school, I'd kill an entire family just to have had an opportunity like yours.
Minamoto said:
VincentVanCope said:
Fuck.
REEEE
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Minamoto said:
Minamoto said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Honestly yes, I fucking hate these fucks who go do this bragging, this site should be called Fakecels.me

Last I checked I am still a kissless virgin so I have every right to be here as an incel.

Facade said:
Many of us are mentally retarded and high inhib when it comes to women

VincentVanCope said:
Last I checked I am still a kissless virgin so I have every right to be here as an incel.

Rules need changing.

In the summer after seventh grade, I went to a summer camp and a girl pity-hugged me at the end. September 3.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
VincentVanCope said:
Rules need changing.
yes. tbh i think he is gay.

cthulhucel said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
VincentVanCope said:
Rules need changing.
yes. tbh i think he is gay.

I jerk off to women so there goes your genius theory.

Fucking unbelievable how persecuted mentalcels are here.

VincentVanCope said:
I jerk off to women so there goes your genius theory.

It's not unbelievable. Seeing someone post about how they could've made out with a roastie but didn't gives me blue balls.

VincentVanCope said:

rejected a stacy "[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]every other boy wanted" holding your arm and kissing you? sounds like some stacy tried to ride on your cock and you fucking ran away?[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]tbh i don't think mentalcel is a suitable label for you people.[/font]

3/10 emo girl and I talked till midnight on a hammock. She was 12 at the time, not a virgin(!) and I was 15. It felt like I had a chance but before I even talked to her in a sexual way I got cock blocked by an adult who wanted us to see the firework lol

cthulhucel said:
rejected a stacy "[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]every other boy wanted" holding your arm and kissing you? sounds like some stacy tried to ride on your cock and you fucking ran away?[/font]

Like I said, mentalcel.

cthulhucel said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]tbh i don't think mentalcel is a suitable label for you people.[/font]

What would you suggest then?

VincentVanCope said:
Fuck.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARE U FOR REAL?!

VincentVanCope said:
Like I said, mentalcel.

at least not straight.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
VincentVanCope said:
Pussycel

kek

cthulhucel said: