Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion who was the best Heavyweight boxer of all time

damagedbaffled

damagedbaffled

Self-banned
-
Lennox lewis for me..

Ali, Tyson, and Holyfield come to mind.

Those niggers were brutal back in the day.

I think Lennox can be beat any heavyweight in any generation but he could also get beat if he got caught like he did in his defeats.

He's the complete package for a heavyweight boxer. 6'5,84" reach, insane strength, fight iq and good heart. Olympic gold medalist and fought in arguably the toughest eras of boxing. He is complete he is not perfect

Ali no question

George Foreman

Had arguably the strongest punch power of any calculated boxer and was the real life inspiration for Ivan Drago

Lennox lewis for me..

Every fucking npc says this. Woah man the legends man Ali Tyson holyfield wow so based man.

Overrated. Tyson Fury beats all of them he already beat Wilder who literally punches harder than all those guys and is way bigger. Wilder spoke of using demonic spirits during fights and that must have gave him extra power.

After every win Fury gives the glory and thanks to JESUS.

He's blessed same as Jon Jones I believe.

George Foreman

Had arguably the strongest punch power of any calculated boxer and was the real life inspiration for Ivan Drago
Overrated. You npcs are so cringe Honestly man. Wilder punches way harder. Foreman couldn't sleep Fraizer.

Every fucking npc says this. Woah man the legends man Ali Tyson holyfield wow so based man.

Overrated. Tyson Fury beats all of them he already beat Wilder who literally punches harder than all those guys and is way bigger. Wilder spoke of using demonic spirits during fights and that must have gave him extra power.

After every win Fury gives the glory and thanks to JESUS.

He's blessed same as Jon Jones I believe.
dumb as shit

George Foreman

Mike Tyson when he was young.

Mike Tyson when he was young.
I think most of the credit for Tyson's epic performance goes to Cus D'Amato, his manager and trainer.

After D'Amato died, Tyson forgot the numbers that were drilled into him to run the combination punches and tight defense and it was downhill from there.

Overrated. You npcs are so cringe Honestly man. Wilder punches way harder. Foreman couldn't sleep Fraizer.
Wilder is overrated and has never beaten a top fighter. Foreman punched way harder, without even trying. Wilder has one punch and he puts his whole body into it. When Foreman swung for the fences he nearly killed people. Wilder aims for the chin because that's the sweet spot, Foreman just hit anything. And Foreman had an iron, he was like The Terminator when he came back. Prime Holyfield, Morrison and Moorer were literally running away from him when he was 45.

To answer OP, Ali. Foreman is my favourite though. Ali fought and beat everyone and never ducked anyone. It's what makes him so rare. Most fighters carefully select their opponents.

This is a weak generation of boxing. The only thing they have in their favour is their height, due to humans getting taller since the 70s. The reason people eulogise about older boxing is not only because the boxers were better, but boxing was so much tougher. Nowadays, fights get stopped as soon as a fighter is in trouble. Back then, if you could stand, you carried on fighting. Boxers were so much harder in the past, it's not even comparable. Look at Frazier vs Foreman, he got up 6 times, 3 times in the first round and the fight should have been stopped there and then, as he was completely out of it.

George Foreman

Muhammad Ali knocked out prime George Foreman in the 8th round in 1974. That's enough to give Foreman a pass. Mike Tyson lost in his prime to Buster Douglas, an unknown.

Muhammad Ali was the greatest.

Second greatest is either Joe Louis, Klitschko, Marciano, or Tyson Fury.

Lol GIF by MOODMAN

I think most of the credit for Tyson's epic performance goes to Cus D'Amato, his manager and trainer.

After D'Amato died, Tyson forgot the numbers that were drilled into him to run the combination punches and tight defense and it was downhill from there.
Mike Tyson also stopped training shortly after he became World Champion. That's a recipe for disaster.

I don't think that Mike Tyson should even be on a list of top ten greatest of all time heavyweights.

None. Most of them were most likely using PED's

Lennox lewis for me..
Klitschko brothers >>>>>>>

Lewis's glove had a defect that caused a horrific cut in Vitali Klischko's eye, he spent the rest of the bout getting outboxed and rubbing his nappy nigger dreads in the cut to open it up further. When they stopped the fight they should have went to the scorecards which Vitali was up on, instead they gave Lewis a "TKO" victory for a foul with his glove. Then he retired from boxing rather than give Vitali a rematch.

george foreman said joe louis was the greatest. im gonna agree with big george.

Klitschko brothers >>>>>>>

Lewis's glove had a defect that caused a horrific cut in Vitali Klischko's eye, he spent the rest of the bout getting outboxed and rubbing his nappy nigger dreads in the cut to open it up further. When they stopped the fight they should have went to the scorecards which Vitali was up on, instead they gave Lewis a "TKO" victory for a foul with his glove. Then he retired from boxing rather than give Vitali a rematch.
Lewis was old, out of shape, unprepared and still whooped him.

Lewis was old, out of shape, unprepared and still whooped him.
37 isn't old for a HW. Lewis before the fight said he never felt better. He didn't "whoop" him he won via a cut caused by his glove, he was down on the scorecards.

Retard.

37 isn't old for a HW. Lewis before the fight said he never felt better. He didn't "whoop" him he won via a cut caused by his glove, he was down on the scorecards.

Retard.
The cut happened due to a punch. It's called a TKO, retard. 37 is old af for a heavyweight, Ali should have been in a home by that age. Klitschko was 6 years younger. Klithscko never hurt Lewis with his patty cake punches. The scorecards are irrelevant if you get KO'd.

Boxing is a rough sport and all boxers fight dirty. Ali held Foreman's head down for most of their fight. Holyfield was a drugs cheat, threw elbows and headbutts constantly. Foreman pushed and bullied his opponents. Ali only beat Cooper because of cuts. Lewis was robbed in the first fight with Holyfield. Foreman/Lyle round 2 was stopped after 2 minutes when Foreman had him on the brink of a KO-- he didn't cry about it, he just knocked him out.

The cut happened due to a punch. It's called a TKO, retard.
So you replied earlier where I mention a TKO and now you reply as if that is new information. Kill yourself, faggot.

Ascktually it was Luis Resto's punches that caused the eye damage to Billy Collins, it's called a unanimous decision wetodd!
The scorecards are irrelevant if you get KO'd.
TKO isn't a knockout, it's a technical knockout. Retard. If the fight is stopped due to a foul, as Lewis's tactic of rubbing his lacing to open the cut was, then it goes to the scorecards, which Vitali was up on.
he didn't cry about it, he just knocked him out.
Just stfu, retarded queer. Lewis did not rematch and chose to retire.

So you replied earlier where I mention a TKO and now you reply as if that is new information. Kill yourself, faggot.
Do you want a tissue?
Ascktually it was Luis Resto's punches that caused the eye damage to Billy Collins, it's called a unanimous decision wetodd!
Am I supposed to know who these random retards are?
TKO isn't a knockout, it's a technical knockout. Retard. If the fight is stopped due to a foul, as Lewis's tactic of rubbing his lacing to open the cut was, then it goes to the scorecards, which Vitali was up on.
A TKO is a KO, hence the use of the words KO (knockout) after the T kek.

View: https://youtu.be/RMjyJQClP8o?si=0gYzt-Xox5VDb2_z&t=1126

Klitschko has no cut at the end of round 2, but is red around the eye that gets cut. Then he's cut within 6 seconds of Round 3. After Lewis lands a right hand and then another on the inside (he looks as if he's cut before that). Both punches are clean.

The scorecards are irrelevant when one of the fighter's faces looks like this at the end of Round 6 (with 6 rounds left):

:feelskek:
Just stfu, retarded queer. Lewis did not rematch and chose to retire.
Ali didn't rematch with Foreman. Get over it. He was 37. Klitschko was lucky he gave him that fight. Ali fought Holmes at 38 and literally couldn't throw a punch. Lewis is the 6th oldest Heavyweight Champ in history. DM me your address and I'll send you a box Bitchsized Kleenex.

Attachments

• X22sHk9Rdyh7Aisc0dmQFDl_MIpMeDznjtqTfHiHo1c.webp
    53.6 KB · Views: 1
A TKO is a KO, hence the use of the words KO (knockout) after the T kek.
A TKO is a technical knockout, IE, not a knockout. Hence "technical" before the "knockout," otherwise it would simply be called a knockout. Kek. Lul. Durrr.