Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who was Edmund Kemper?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I mean I know he was a serial killer obviously but other than that what is it that makes him so famous? I don't know anything about the guy.

@Edmund_Kemper

Edmund Emil Kemper III is an American serial killer, serial rapist, cannibal, and necrophile who murdered ten people, including his paternal grandparents and mother. He is noted for his large size, at 6 feet 9 inches, and for his high intellect, possessing an IQ of 145
Kemper was nicknamed the Co-ed Killer, as most of his victims were female college students.

Edmund Emil Kemper III is an American serial killer, serial rapist, cannibal, and necrophile who murdered ten people, including his paternal grandparents and mother. He is noted for his large size, at 6 feet 9 inches, and for his high intellect, possessing an IQ of 145
Surprised women don't have posters of him tbh

In high school somebody compared me to Ed Kemper. People would always make jokes saying I would shoot up the school. One day in class people were talking about how I was weird and quiet (because that is important), and this kid I knew pulled out a book from his criminal justice class with Ed Kemper on the front and went "You remind me of this guy!" I didn't know what was weirder, that I got compared to him, or that I knew who that was.

Kemper was nicknamed the Co-ed Killer, as most of his victims were female college students.
O I didn't realize he was that bad I thought he was just a regular serial killer.

Did he write a manifesto or has he ever had anything interesting to say?

. People would always make jokes saying I would shoot up the school.
You shouldve proved them
right. People used to say that shit to me as well. I would come home from school wanting to flay those motherfuckers alive for tormenting me often at school.

zTYT2DM.jpg

Only 10?

My condolences

he's a user on this forum