Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who wants to take away women's rights to vote.

Should i make a petition to take away women's rights to vote

• Total voters
O

OOF3264

Banned
-
Title, answer the poll. IF at least 2/3s of the poll say i should make a petition, i will make a petition to the San Jose Mayor to take away women's rights to vote.

If I wasn't Islamic, I would have voted "Yes."

Lol IT is literally going to be on this post in an hour.

Pointless thread. Aren't you 12, OP?

Title, answer the poll. IF at least 2/3s of the poll say i should make a petition, i will make a petition to the San Jose Mayor to take away women's rights to vote.
I want to dictatormax and take away everyones right to vote

Because Islamically speaking women also have plenty of rights. Of course, I am not talking about "the right to be a whore" but other important things, like the right of property, rejecting marriage proposals, keeping their own name after marriage (in fact they aren't allowed to change it) etc.

Would you give a chair rights?

Because Islamically speaking women also have plenty of rights. Of course, I am not talking about "the right to be a whore" but other important things, like the right of property, rejecting marriage proposals, keeping their own name after marriage (in fact they aren't allowed to change it) etc.

Didn’t know that, Islam is pretty cucked thh.

Tsk tsk greycel, tsk tsk.

Voted yes to trigger IT.

Didn’t know that, Islam is pretty cucked thh.
Nope, it's based. But yeah a lot of people don't know on here, think they can justify their own ideas by using Islam, even though it's wrong. :feelskek:

If I wasn't Islamic, I would have voted "Yes."
what, why. Taking their rights and subjugating them is the only viable solution considering eve is made of adams rib.

Right to vote will make 0 difference.

I'm going to message some of the mods to make this a sticky.
I need my petition to get at least 1000 votes.

what, why. Taking their rights and subjugating them is the only viable solution considering eve is made of adams rib.
They still have rights like we do. You can turn people into good people without having to subjugate them. If you are too harsh, they end up as degenerate whores. I knew some Moroccan femorrhoid who left the house with hijab but as soon as she was near school, she would take it off. And then LARP with hijab at home again. JFL. But my friend saw her and she wears it outside now. She always seemed to dislike me for some reason, though.

Lmao What???

okay i will put the petition on a seperate post.