Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Who wants to marry a virgin? (message to IT roast beefs)

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
Statistics do show, that women who have had more sexual partners in lifetime are more likely to cheat. :yes:

Cuck
Capture
Cuck2

Also IT I have a question for you:

How much diesel does your pickup truck consume to get your ass to the store every 16 hours? :feelswhere:
Imagine being so fucking fat you have to be transported in a fucking pickup trunk like a fucking pig that you are to buy groceries.
Imagine being an obese landwhale and still get loads of men to love, feed and fuck them.:feelsclown:

600lb life nicole

5f2a011ec2d73f83aceb661f116cba00

Howcanyoudevelopfeelingsforthatthing

Based

Curryluggage

Pigmaxxed

Also IT don't suck my dick. :feelsYall:

WHY WOULD YOU WANT SOMEONE WHO HASN'T PAIR BONDED WITH ANOTHER MALE?

WHAT ARE YOU? RATIONAL? LOL INCEL

7Zz5rv7y 400x400

A car with 1000 miles but only 1 owner is worth ALOT more than the same car with 1000 miles but 15 owners.

Similarly a woman with no past sexual experience is worth more (and tighter/no prominent labia showing) than a loose roastie with numerous partners.

''Shes abnormal and homely'' jfl imagine being a normal foid in the society and as if being homely is a bad thing.

homely is a bad thing.
it sounds like it's a good thing, but the word means "ugly."

Why do you want food that has the safety seal intact and not broken open and cummed in several thousand times? That's sexist

I've never understood this obsession with virgin women

Monogamy is not natural for humans and animals, look at how we use to live in prehistoric times as hunter gatherers in tribes

Institutions like marriage and monogamy were later created by the government primarily for the beta male population - it is a manmade created institution - not our natural order

it's like electronics. the value drops the more it's used

Monogamy is not natural for humans and animals, look at how we use to live in prehistoric times as hunter gatherers in tribes

Institutions like marriage and monogamy were later created by the government primarily for the beta male population - it is a manmade created institution - not our natural order
Your username and your statement do not match. Whether you don't understand it or not (Its not rocket science), pair bonding with two virgins produces the most stable results for parenting and raising children, not to mention happy relationships. If you'd like a woman whos had a train ran on her by random men and expect her to be a good mother than you're a fucking idiot.

Luckily for you, polygamy and whore women are on the rise. So you can have your woman with a 50+ male count whenever you want.

Your name and your statement do not match. Whether you dont understand it or not, it produces the most stable results for parenting and raising children.

Luckily for you, polygamy and whore women are on the rise. So you can have your woman with a 50+ male count whenever you want.
Thank you gorilla dad for defending me. :feelsautistic:

9AA8CC3B 59B6 4362 AF29 985217D9E93D

Here you go sir

If you seriously entertain such a ridiculous backwarss principle why don't you do us all a favor, log off, take all your clothes off, drop the dialect and relocate to a nearby forest.

Creepy Adachi 3

Pair bonding with two virgins produces the most stable results for parenting and raising children, not to mention happy relationships

Exactly my point

Relationships, Marriage and Monogamy are not natural for humans or any species of animals on a biological level

These are manmade institutions designed by the government to keep the beta males of society in check and to keep them domesticated

Have a look at studies done on stone age humans - they slept around and had multiple sexual partners in their lifetime

We should care because we have inherited sexual propensities from our ancestors

Denying this is nothing but a delusional blue pilled cope

If you'd like a woman whos had a train ran on her by random men and expect her to be a good mother than you're a fucking idiot.

I did not refer to parenting

Looking forward to it

The fact that anyone would shame a foid who respects herself enough to not whore is the perfect summation of how far into degeneracy this world is descending.

If you seriously entertain such a ridiculous backwarss principle why don't you do us all a favor, log off, take all your clothes off, drop the dialect and relocate to a nearby forest.

View attachment 367024

This ridiculous backwards principle is based on scientific studies - the fact that you are denying it hints at personal bias which is clouding your judgement

The fact that anyone would shame a foid who respects herself enough to not whore is the perfect summation of how far into degeneracy this world is descending.
A woman that hasn't had any sexual partners is the most valuable,
A male that hasn't had any sexual partners is the least valuable,
So that entails that chad gets a perfect virgin wife when he's done playing and wants to settle down,
and a virgin male (that is not valuable) gets a cumdupster roastie JFL :cryfeels::feelsclown:

This ridiculous backwards principle is based on scientific studies - the fact that you are denying it hints at personal bias which is clouding your judgement
I'm not denying anything pal. The point here is you can't have it both ways. If you believe in muh nature, you also have to be living according to nature (like an animal). Living according to nature is backwards because it is regression of anything civil, I'm dumbfounded I even have to explain this.

There's also a difference between acknowledging it and practicing it. Just because my ancestors were chimping around thousands of years ago in some cave doesn't mean I'm gonna do it myself you stupid moron.

Last edited:

Appeals to tradition and nature are often lofty and idealistic. Natural has become a buzzword. Man made does not necessarily mean bad. As with all these you should evaluate its merit from a utility perspective and decide then whether it is good. A two parent household with no infidelity and financial bonding will most likely yield a healthy and prosperous family. I don't think the issue is the idea of marriage itself. More so the implementation and laws that sometimes center around it. One thing I think is for sure though, society does not benefit from men or foids fucking everything that moves and accepting no personal responsibility.

Denying this is nothing but a delusional blue pilled cope
Your idea of what is bluepilled is the most retarded thing I have ever witnessed.

Looking forward to it
Ah so you're a troll. Lets see how long you last here with this bluepilled garbage.
I'm not denying anything pal. The point here is you can't have it both ways. If you believe in muh nature, you also have to be living according to nature (like an animal). Living according to nature is backwards because it is regression of anything civil, I'm dumbfounded I even have to explain this.

There's also a difference between acknowledging it and practicing it. Just because my ancestors were chimping around thousands of years ago in some cave doesn't mean I'm gonna do it myself you stupid moron.

The number of sand particles on a beach IQ

If you believe in muh nature, you also have to be living according to nature (like an animal).

Isn't that exactly what we're doing with rampant hypergamy and infidelity? That is the natural order of human beings and animals

Living according to nature is backwards because it is regression of anything civil

And who's going to decide what is considered 'civil' or not? You're simply basing it on your own subjective opinion

Just because my ancestors were chimping around thousands of years ago in some cave doesn't mean I'm gonna do it myself you stupid moron.

A flaw in your argument again

We inherit out sexual propensities from our ancestors - you cannot reason your way out of biologically programming

One thing I think is for sure though, society does not benefit from men or foids fucking everything that moves and accepting no personal responsibility.

I'm not saying whether society benefits or not from this, I'm just saying this is our natural order as human beings and animals, something that has been biologically programmed in us for thousands of years, and people who think they can change evolutionary programming are delusional

I do agree that it might be most beneficial to have a two parent household to create a prosperous family/raise children- but I was not referring to this

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, WHO WOULD WANT TO MARRY A VIRGIN. JUST FUCK EACH OTHER AT THE AGE of 6 OP

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back