Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious who wants to go to japan with me when flying is allowed again ?

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
i wanna do some chikan and stuff hit arcades etc

going to retake your place as emperor?

@Hate_my_life

Mee, I even saved up enough money

Mee, I even saved up enough money

ai bro i added u to a list for every one seeing this this is real i am going legit there and i am looking for other cels to come with me so dont back out last minute

yes i want to go i have some money where r u from

yes i want to go i have some money where r u from

dutch but that doesnt matter where fellow cels are from as long as u pay ur own flight

ai bro i added u to a list for every one seeing this this is real i am going legit there and i am looking for other cels to come with me so dont back out last minute
I'm totally honest, SEAmaxxing is my last chance, the only thing that's holding me back is, that I don't want to go alone (and obviously the flight restrictions).

I'm totally honest, SEAmaxxing is my last chance, the only thing that's holding me back is, that I don't want to go alone (and obviously the flight restrictions).

bruh same made a psot bout this a while ago that if i dont get laid in sea i just end it hope when the times come u join me on this quest

I'm saving for that rhino so nah I'll pass tbh