Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who vapes?

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
any vapecels? im puffing on the SMOK TFV12 with one of the quad coils that came with it on a joyetech cuboid n 2 sony vtc4 18650s

liquid of choice: some of my own mixed unicorn milk clone flavor, 3mg nicotine.

havent touched a cigarette for a week. only smoked about 5 in the past 2 months.

vapecels unite! :D

me. used to smoke a shit ton but have only vaped for several years. a lot better and cheaper than cigarettes if you buy affordable juice. i vape all damn day pretty much lol

Some times i steal the vape thingy from my mom.

incel scum said:
me. used to smoke a shit ton but have only vaped for several years. a lot better and cheaper than cigarettes if you buy affordable juice. i vape all damn day pretty much lol

Mix your own brah reddit.com/r/diy_ejuice. I think I'm coming out of inceldom from vaping. Joined a vape club and I bet you all of the ladies love my vape knowledge.

opsec said:
any vapecels? im puffing on the SMOK TFV12 with one of the quad coils that came with it on a joyetech cuboid n 2 sony vtc4 18650s

liquid of choice: some of my own mixed unicorn milk clone flavor, 3mg nicotine.

havent touched a cigarette for a week. only smoked about 5 in the past 2 months.

vapecels unite! :D

Only degenerate chads and stacies vape, incels doing it is coping.

jagged0 said:
Only degenerate chads and stacies vape, incels doing it is coping.

Chad's and Stacies are too disabled to know what 3.7v 3000mAh 30A means as far as a battery goes. These retards use juuls exclusively. I make $5 a pod off these shits with my own liquid lul. They don't know how a coil works, what kanthal is, what a regulated mod means, what a sub ohm tank means.

Buddy you're honestly kind of coping rn bc tbh I'm the alphaest vaper of them all in a several mile radius. I will make it out of inceldom through my vape knowledge.

opsec said:
Chad's and Stacies are too disabled to know what 3.7v 3000mAh 30A means as far as a battery goes. These retards use juuls exclusively. I make $5 a pod off these shits with my own liquid lul. They don't know how a coil works, what kanthal is, what a regulated mod means, what a sub ohm tank means.

Buddy you're honestly kind of coping rn bc tbh I'm the alphaest vaper of them all in a several mile radius. I will make it out of inceldom through my vape knowledge.

I wanna start vaping but i'm kind of a poorcel. how much does it cost, would you say, for the buying and upkeep of a good vape?

i don't wanna smoke bc I have asthma

currcyel said:
I wanna start vaping but i'm kind of a poorcel. how much does it cost, would you say, for the buying and upkeep of a good vape?

i don't wanna smoke bc I have asthma

If you don't smoke, then don't vape. You don't need a nicotine addiction.

I vape 18mg tbh, go hard or go home

opsec said:
Weed said:
I vape 18mg tbh, go hard or go home
Pics or it didn't happen. What setup?
too lazy to take pics of my liquid lmao but believe me I do 18mg.. I just have old kangertech for like 1 year already, nothing special tbh

Yea I am a vapecel. Its cheap and nicotine is my crutch. I also like to take research chems from the internet and trip

Weed said:
too lazy to take pics of my liquid lmao but believe me I do 18mg.. I just have old kangertech for like 1 year already, nothing special tbh

Is that u in your picture?if it is u look ok to me man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back