Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who thinks all school cels should be banned?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
They get unlimted access to people and girls to approach i think it’s a disadvantage and a slap in the face to other incels who work and are isolated in their homes or are neetcels who dropped out of school.

Plus if you go to college you must have rich parents..

No; Gen Z has been affected much more by social media in a way that renders nearcels and truecels pretty much to be invisible or perhaps sometimes mocked; I don't see why they would have any more of a chance now considering the increased average height, influence by social media, and the horn effect... :feelsjuice:

Not to mention that for the people who think this, most teenagers don't suddenly undergo some magical change in puberty making them a 6'0 Chad when they were truecel-tier before. :feelsclown:

And for college, you need not be wealthy to go, considering the amount of people that do have a degree. :feelshehe:

Btw for any IT retards reading

i’m talking about this (forum) not (in real life)

Yes, they tend to be outright fakecels, or they're only incel because they never asked a girl out. This forum is good to make them aware but not if it makes them give up prematurely.

Zoomer foids are a lot more hypergamous than millennial foids, so the younger people are more incel than others.

it’s true I’m around foids at school but there foids who hate me and want nothing to do with me

I don't think they should be banned. They are the incel youth, they are our future. They should be indoctrinated accordingly from an early age.

The endgame is MWPA

i repeat

MAKE WOMEN PROPERTY AGAIN