Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who the hell care about thousands of people dying everyday? They were probably useless anyways.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
1753ED38 570E 4891 8E87 DB63DC8B438B

This is the population of world and I just took this snapshot.

Literally 50M ppl are ppl are born everyday, let that sink in. Who the fuck cares if there were couple of murders/shooting daily? Oh big deal instead of 90000 ppl dying that day, it’ll be 90020. 20 more ppl died, so sad?

is it even worth being on news and broadcasted to rest of the world?
they were probably normies with their shitty lives where they eat,sleep,shit,fuck and repeat. Literally no value is lost by these ppl dying. They do nothing for the society and do nothing for us. Just selfishly indulge in their hobbies.

Its understandable if a famous person dies who accomplished a lot, but nobody wants to see big news about some nobody’s who don’t do anything anyways. They are just a statistic that nobody cares about.

We will probably reach 8B population soon and this shit/greedy society still hasn’t found a way to stop suffering for minority groups. Everyone is just trying to make money. Hopefully this society collapses soon it’s not worth saving. It’s full of dumb, fake, selfish, greedy people.

Last edited:
Same I only care if my family or someone near me dies, jfl at caring about deaths when millions die daily.

Canada will still find a way to enforce stricter lockdowns jfl

World population will start declining very soon

nobody cares about that shit. they're just pretending.

Population growth will probably stop around 2040-2060.

nobody cares about that shit. they're just pretending.
They just say some fake shit, “oh my condolences” and go back their shit lives like they ever gave a fuck.

the african and asian continents need to stop fucking so much
typically the poorer and lower iq a country is, the more children are born there

your life and the next fuckers life dosnt matter

once you die everything you did will be forgotten , and nobody will attempt your funeral the 2. time except maybe your family

yet we are bound by law , so we cant act out our intentions / desires .

ridiculous.

most of those dead ppl were loved by family, so to say nobody cares is non factual

world population will stabilize when it reaches 10,000,000,000,000

The billions of people in the world are the result of others getting to have sex yet we are still denied it

What is dead remains dead :feelsYall:

yeah my mom is bitching about corona all the time I tell her be glad it's not her dying :feelskek: she's vaccinated anyway and the numbers are going down she should chill out at this point tbhtbh :feelscomfy: like who cares about a normie's death tbhtbh :feelsdevil: hope more and more normies die :feelsdevil: if a chad dies it's giga lifefuel. one less chad to pump and dump my looksmatch. corona is a beautiful wagiepill btw. wagies dropping left and right while I stay at home, coom, play vidya and am completely isolated from infection while wagies bring me products :feelscomfy::feelskek:

Puts into perspective how little my life matters

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back