Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who the fuck thinks this life is worth living?

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
When you have never had a gf as a 23 year old male.

Its kind of cringe at 23, but try 32, its just sad.

This is the worse time in human history to be a sub6 man. Even the copes are getting shittier and shittier since femoids can't stop destroying that too. Hey, that's gynocentrism for you, we are practically living in a system with castes already where we are the bottom.

I don't even think i'm alive, ngl

No other time in history has there been such an abundance of men. War historically prunes the male population 20-30%, mitigating the effects of hypergamy. Now every man lives to see his genetic legacy die

I am rlly intrested to see how the future will look. Just think how insane the west will become, if western society can survive another 20 30 years.

I think I'm in Hell tbh only bad luck

me, i knew that this life was never worth living since i was 10 tbh

It is if you're a woman/chad

I don't see any evidence of true positive utility, and therefore I don't believe that any life is worth living. Reducing problems and discomforts caused by your own existence would be easier and more permanently resolved through the prevention or elimination of existence itself, the root cause of the cyclical and pointless pain mitigation.

Imagine creating a machine that could perceive pain just so you could torture it into repairing and replicating itself.

I don't see any evidence of true positive utility, and therefore I don't believe that any life is worth living. Reducing problems and discomforts caused by your own existence would be easier and more permanently resolved through the prevention or elimination of existence itself, the root cause of the cyclical and pointless pain mitigation.

Imagine creating a machine that could perceive pain just so you could torture it into repairing and replicating itself.
Beautifully said, - self replicating torture machine.
And notice that only conscious form of life knows pain.
Tell me , how do you think was consciousness the mistake of evolution if consciousness denies existence as unworthy?

When you’re born with subpar genes you may gain a little but you’re garanteed to lose much more

When you have never had a gf as a 23 year old male.

On top of that no apprenticeship, still living with your parents, no own car, not even a driver licence... Life as a man today.

On top of that no apprenticeship, still living with your parents, no own car, not even a driver licence... Life as a man today.

fucking brutal. I hit every checkpoint.

I would be first in line if there was ever a draft for a war. I want to at least go out fighting.

Beautifully said, - self replicating torture machine.
And notice that only conscious form of life knows pain.
Tell me , how do you think was consciousness the mistake of evolution if consciousness denies existence as unworthy?
Zapffe thought that the higher consciousness/sapience of man was an evolutionary fluke that we have to cope with incessantly, basically though distracting yourself, deceiving yourself, or through finding a way to sublimate the pain. I largely agree with him tbh. The capacity to foresee your incoming death, and to recognize the futility in all of your own actions aren't evolutionary advantages, they're massive drawbacks. This is also likely the reason why IQ is inversely correlated with reproductive success, past a certain point (possibly the level of an animal like a wolf), intelligence becomes a source of active harm to the creature/species possessing it, and the human capacity for reasoning is what will inevitably kill us. Now whether this will be intentional or not, that part I'm unsure of, I can only say that it will happen.

fucking brutal. I hit every checkpoint.

At this point we are worth absolutely nothing.

I would be first in line if there was ever a draft for a war. I want to at least go out fighting.

I thought about this as well today. today I had an appointment for some apprenticeship place. Even the manager mentioned my age. The first apprenticeship with 25? Even though I just turned 25, it is nothing but pathetic. he also told me that I should have at least some experience.
At this point there is only one thing left undone. I will create that channel I have been talking about and I will reveal my penis in every video.

Zapffe thought that the higher consciousness/sapience of man was an evolutionary fluke that we have to cope with incessantly, basically though distracting yourself, deceiving yourself, or through finding a way to sublimate the pain. I largely agree with him tbh. The capacity to foresee your incoming death, and to recognize the futility in all of your own actions aren't evolutionary advantages, they're massive drawbacks. This is also likely the reason why IQ is inversely correlated with reproductive success, past a certain point (possibly the level of an animal like a wolf), intelligence becomes a source of active harm to the creature/species possessing it, and the human capacity for reasoning is what will inevitably kill us. Now whether this will be intentional or not, that part I'm unsure of, I can only say that it will happen.
So it seems to be the answer to Fermi's paradox. We dont witness any form of exterterrestial intellegent life form because intelegent life form has no any long term future

i have never even had a female companion/friend

I don't think it's worth living. But I don't feel so inclined as to die. I feel like a zombie between life and death just watching time pass and waiting for nothing.