Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who the fuck is "liking" foid social media pictures?

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Just how big of a cuckold do you have to be to press "like" on any foid pictures? Guarantee you these retards are thinking that they will press that like button and the girl will message them, etc JFLMAO

Normie cucks and Chads(chads do it to tell her i wanna fuck), those are the main users of social media.

I cant understand social mediia and its dumb normies apeal

Cucks, orbiters, random guys, friends of foids,’

Every time they’re discouraged they’re fed bluepill by roasties on reddit and get back in the orbiting game smh it’s the cycle of life

I'm guessing the vast majority are people from underdeveloped countries.
Foids have such large egos these days from this shit.

Well, theres always a chance the girl will send u a message because u like her posts.

cucktears aka bull preppers

Well, theres always a chance the girl will send u a message because u like her posts.

Images 10

JFL at having social media

Thirsty men is the reason we're in this mess.

Incels love blaming women, but who it's all the mens fault for letting it be like this

Yup, putting pussy on a pedestal and treating them like princesses was/is a really bad idea, who would've thought.

A drunk girl once told me that she posts instagram pictures to see how many of the men she slept with "like" them.

fucking disgusting.

Other foids who hope the original foid will reciprocate. Along with comments like "YASSSS GURLLL SLAAAAAY".

Chads who then jump into her DMs followed by jumping into her bed.

Orbiters. Who get nothing.

Liking their pics is nothing compared to the typical "you're beautiful honey" or heart eyes emoji comments like LMFAO shes really gonna fuck you because of that. All you did was boost her ego for her to laugh at you while chad tears her asshole apart

Desperate white knight cuckold faggots

Soy-enriched cucks

Their social circle

The vast majority of males are cucks, boyo. They let their underage little princess daughters get fucked in the ass by school thugs. What makes you think they won't orbit and give free ego boosts to random sluts?

you need to know 2 things :

you won't transform a girl of your contacts into gf
you will never be in a relationship with a girl if you liked all her pictures

:)

I like women's pictures on FB so they don't unfriend me

stupid stupid orbiters.

My greatest pride is that I've never been an orbiter.

NPCs, they think that if you like her she will somehow notice you.

And their comments. Like "ooohhhh you are pretty","omg you look like a model","im in love with you" and so on.

She alreadt know it you asshole!! :woke:

you need to know 2 things :

you won't transform a girl of your contacts into gf
you will never be in a relationship with a girl if you liked all her pictures

:)
cool, i never had a girl in my contacts since i was born in the 80s, sounds like the world's my oyster

the most hilarious shit is when they try and and start a convo with them like a foid might post a pic of them hiking or someshit and some retarded cuck will comment
"so you like going outdoors eh? i enjoy hiking myself do you visit there often?"

Niceguys. They want pussy, they give likes