Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who the fuck actually used Incels Without Hate?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
Holy shit, I remember browsing that sub last year. It was so fucking cucked, they had a female mod who would ban users at the drop of a hat. An incel sub, with a female mod. The entire place was chad and roastie worship mixed with self loathing. People would just suck reddit's dick in order to not get banned. The only nice thing were the TikToks posted, TikTok is PRIME blackpill. Shortcels was literally the last decent Incel sub.

me :feelshaha: before the ban hit and i migrated here. i started on braincels and rode the train each stop, shortcel(l)s, cel(l)mates, iwh, all of it. until the number that made it to the next subreddit dwindled almost completely and this site was the last viable option.

r/incels and r/braincels had female mods too
Oh I didn't know that, Board Gaming or whatever had a fuck ton of power.
me :feelshaha: before the ban hit and i migrated here. i started on braincels and rode the train each stop, shortcel(l)s, cel(l)mates, iwh, all of it. until the number that made it to the next subreddit dwindled almost completely and this site was the last viable option.
When the fuck did you find out about incels? You're 15 ffs (no offense, just kinda crazy to me)

Watching it get banned anyway was a massive blackpill. No matter how much men cucks themselves, bow down to muh qweens, and jump through 25,000 hoops to appear innocuous libtards like those on reddit will still find reasons to demonize an denigrate ugly low status males.

It demonstrates there really is no othER option to redressing our grievances

Watching it get banned anyway was a massive blackpill. No matter how much men cucks themselves, bow down to muh qweens, and jump through 25,000 hoops to appear innocuous libtards like those on reddit will still find reasons to demonize an denigrate ugly low status males.

View attachment 468786
Guys there partook in alot of roastie worship "Muh based woman" stfu. I was happy to see it banned aswell, reddit allows 0 free speech. Just leftist mainstream propaganda. Their upvoting system just forces people to circlejerk and conform to the majority opinion.
I used it a lot October 2020 and December 2020 to February 2021
Couldn’t say anything without getting banned
I wish I came here earlier, but I had IRL shit like work and school.

The content there was too low IQ for my tastes.

When the fuck did you find out about incels? You're 15 ffs (no offense, just kinda crazy to me)
tbh it is crazy. i predate most of the users on this forum in terms of how long they've known about incel stuff. the first time i had been exposed to incel stuff was around 10-11 when some youtube video popped up in my recommended about male virginity rising and using the term incel, though this was mostly an isolated incident disconnected from the rest of the timeline.
i really started understanding what the incel shit was about when i had discovered the original IT subreddit at 12-13ish, and would occasionally go on r/braincels myself--but mostly stayed off it due to the feeling of literal terror (jfl) i would get when scrolling through the sub.
as time went on i went on the subreddits more frequently, and transitioned from a observing lurker and into a real member on iwh shortly after braincells was banned.

tbh it is crazy. i predate most of the users on this forum in terms of how long they've known about incel stuff. the first time i had been exposed to incel stuff was around 10-11 when some youtube video popped up in my recommended about male virginity rising and using the term incel, though this was mostly an isolated incident disconnected from the rest of the timeline.
Wow, at 10 I was busy playing final fantasy and hanging out. Brutal.
i really started understanding what the incel shit was about when i had discovered the original IT subreddit at 12-13ish, and would occasionally go on r/braincels myself--but mostly stayed off it due to the feeling of literal terror (jfl) i would get when scrolling through the sub.
I feel you, I watched Face's vids and I fucking died inside, for like a week I binge watched Face and I-tv
as time went on i went on the subreddits more frequently, and transitioned from a observing lurker and into a real member on iwh shortly after braincells was banned.
Glad you came here. To all lurkers, just sign up ffs.

I used it :feelscry: and the tiktoks were brutal
Better than this shithole too :feelskek:

there's nothing more ridiculous than foid mods

retards use reddit
and half-retards used incels without hate
but giga retards use inceltears
this is law

Incels who weren't hateful. Just depressed people.

It triggered IT because they were talking about inceldom but without producing screenshot bait to fuel the alarmist narrative about hateful murder-rapist-pedo inkwells.

Basically IT couldn't gaslight that the incelswithouthate were only alone because they hated women, so instead they just got the sub shut down. It's highly intentional that only the hate-allowed incel communities are allowed to stay up. Places like this are used as IT's boogeyman. They focus on misogynists who "deserve" to be alone to distract from how heartless dating is towards decent ugly, autistic, and shy men.

retards use reddit
and half-retards used incels without hate
but giga retards use inceltears
this is law
:yes:
Incels who weren't hateful. Just depressed people.

It triggered IT because they were talking about inceldom but without producing screenshot bait to fuel the alarmist narrative about hateful murder-rapist-pedo inkwells.

Basically IT couldn't gaslight that the incelswithouthate were only alone because they hated women, so instead they just got the sub shut down. It's highly intentional that only the hate-allowed incel communities are allowed to stay up. Places like this are used as IT's boogeyman. They focus on misogynists who "deserve" to be alone to distract from how heartless dating is towards decent ugly, autistic, and shy men.
Crazy why IT just screenshots shit all day, like... don't they have anything better to do than us losers? BrazillianSigma was a prime example, he spent more time here than most users. I think he roped or something after his reddit got banned. poor guy.

I was on there for a time. But when the ban hit, I moved up here. I was hesitant, but I suppose I don’t regret it, even if some people here
tend to be over the top.

I was on there for a time. But when the ban hit, I moved up here. I was hesitant, but I suppose I don’t regret it, even if some people here
tend to be over the top.
Too many cucks were there, glad you joined. Reddit is NOT safe.

hatred is one of the finest copes for inceldom
hate is the supreme emotion

Too many cucks were there, glad you joined. Reddit is NOT safe.
You’re right. I can’t even say I really belong on there or have use. Granted, I’d still post on art subreddits, but it’s corrupted by political shit or it’s just women or standing besides their pics, or vapid regurgitated art.

I remember foids would DM me from there and then ghost me when I showed them my face

View attachment 468786

Reddit is a website for tranny fag feminists now.

I thought that sub was a joke?????

I was hateful there :feelshmm:

I was probably one the people there who made that subreddit banned because I was non-stop blackpilling those faggots there. Glory days of brutality. :feelshaha:

posted there a couple times tbh just to see how the community was, obviously slightly better than IT

Truecel cant angle fraud. Trust me dude I tried :feelsgah:

/r/Fatpeoplehate was just full of foidlogic screecaps and stories. Calling out fat feminists who are healthy at any size advocates

You’re right. I can’t even say I really belong on there or have use. Granted, I’d still post on art subreddits, but it’s corrupted by political shit or it’s just women or standing besides their pics, or vapid regurgitated art.
Deviantart supposed to be space for artist but its filled with nude cosplay whore selfies.

An incel sub having female mods has got to be the most ironic shit ever.

It's like if you put a rapist in charge of a support group for rape victims.