Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who tf changed my name to GerbilCel

GerbilCel

GerbilCel

The fuzzy wuzzy adorable cel!
★★★★★
Racistass mfs I aint no sandnigger

Previous usernames​

1. gebertici

Gerbilcel

What do gerbils have to do with sands?

Still has more empathy for incels than the average foid
If foids had empathy for us, they would slowly develop interest and cure our inceldom. Lack of empathy is quite possibly the only barrier that prevents them from fucking us.

If foids had empathy for us, they would slowly develop interest and cure our inceldom. Lack of empathy is quite possibly the only barrier that prevents them from fucking us.
In my country, women keep saying to incels, 'We don't owe you no pussy.' Um, yes, you do, honey. Thanks to that garbage ideology called feminism, you talk back to us men.

In my country, women keep saying to incels, 'We don't owe you no pussy.' Um, yes, you do, honey. Thanks to that garbage ideology called feminism, you talk back to us men.
They owe Chad pussy but not incels.

Relationships are always and forever will be a transaction. A man brings a foid out to a date, he owes her a meal, she owes him sex. When the deal is severed twice, e.g. on the second date, then the relationship is objectively a failure and the man should move on from the freeloader, else he becomes a betabuxxer.

They owe Chad pussy but not incels.

Relationships are always and forever will be a transaction. A man brings a foid out to a date, he owes her a meal, she owes him sex. When the deal is severed twice, e.g. on the second date, then the relationship is objectively a failure and the man should move on from the freeloader, else he becomes a betabuxxer.
Overrr

@Fat Link is notrious for changing users names without their permission

@Fat Link is notrious for changing users names without their permission
Ooh. I messaged him and asked him to remove all my posts, and this is what I got. But he made me laugh really hard, though. Very creative.