Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Who stops women from doing this kind of stuff?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
I worked on a time machine.

I don't think most women would put that much dedication in something

Last edited:
They will screech "BUT WE DIDN'T HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY". Well, that explanation falls very short because these guys did this in isolation. Why is it that women cannot work hard on something in isolation? Who is limiting you exactly?

Us here: being in inceldom for our entire lives

Henry Darger - A recluse who worked on his illustrated literary work The Story of the Vivian Girls for 50+ years

I know this oldcel. I made a thread on him wayyyy back during early 2018. Tragic story. I wonder if most of the men on this list are incel.

"A Indian man who spent 22 years carving through a mountain to create a shorter route to his village."

This is the shit legends are made out of, sounds like a guy who you could summon as your Servant in the Fate anime series. Women never do anything like this.

Jerry Gretzinger - A man who has been working on a map of a fiction land called Ukrania for over 50 years
203fee401829ce29ed4c729377b595fdadbebb1e.png