Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who should I vote for in the upcoming federal election in Australia?

Who should I vote for?

• Liberal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

• Greens

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Election is coming up in about a month's time in Chadstralia and here it is compulsory to vote or you get fined. We can't elect a president, the president is the queen of England and we can't do anything about it. :feelsseriously: In the election we elect a member to represent us in our local area for the house of representatives and 12 people to represent the state in the senate but you elect 6 each election. These are the options I have:

Liberal Party - American equivalent would be the Republican Party. They are the incumbent party. They are less pro-foid than the other parties but are still cucked. They gained worldwide notoriety especially in the US for their extremely hard coronavirus restrictions albeit that was the state government rather than the federal one. Downside is that they are quite racist and I am a currycel so voting for them would be against my self interest.

Labor Party - American equivalent would be the Democrats. They are a cucked party in regards to foids and trannies but they are more pro-ethnic. I don't see myself voting for them because they are way too pro-foid.

The above two are the only two parties that have a realistic chance of winning and with preferential voting even if I vote for a minor party or independent I would have to preference one of the major parties over the other and that is essentially who my vote is for. The minor parties are below:

Greens - Similar to the American Greens. Extremely cucked soy party, I hate them with all my might. The only plus for them is that they said they would forgive all university debt.

Liberal Democrats - American equivalent would be the Libertarian Party. This is honestly the party I like the most. They want a flat tax rate, free speech, nuclear energy and legalising euthanasia. The only downside is that they would probably reduce NEETbux which would be bad for NEETcels.

United Australia Party - It's a party started by a mining billionaire Clive Palmer. It's a far right wing party and a lot of the rejects from the Liberal Party come here. Their whole thing is that they are against lockdowns, as an incel I am a fan of lockdowns and wish they were permanent.

One Nation - Started by a racist ranga foid Pauline Hansen. Similar to the United Australia Party but they are extremely racist. As a currycel it would not bode well for me if they got any sort of power.

One Nation if you can convince them to nuke those fucking abbos :feelshmm:

Indigenous-Aboriginal Party of Australia

They are all the same, all are bitches to the global elite and multinational corporations, jfl if you think voting actually makes a difference

Greens - The only plus for them is that they said they would forgive all university debt.
Has a winning party ever actually delivered on this promise?

I'm not an expert in Australian politics, plus I don't even believe that voting (or caring too much about politics) makes much sense as an incel, as they will not change your life significantly. Of course if you find a politician or a party that is slightly less disgusting than the rest, it might be worth it to give them your vote. Just don't expect too much - or anything, to be precise - out of this.

If I was forced to vote for one among the ones you listed, I'd vote for the liberal democrats.

I don't know the first thing about Australian politics, except that most Australians are racist AF. Is there a protest vote party?

Here in NZ we have the Aotearoa Legalize Cannabis Party. They only have one policy, their name gives you a good hint what it is.

They have never had a seat in parliament, but they have been around for decades and they are the obvious joke party / protest vote for anyone who wants to give the finger to all of the alternatives.

dont unless you are guranteed wet jb hole

Vote for the United Australian party.

They didn't even bother to make names somewhat believable all sound like globohomo cocksuckers. Cope by thinking that your vote matters and juice will not just buy out the winning candidate regardless of which pimp party it comes from:feelscry:

They didn't even bother to make names somewhat believable all sound like globohomo cocksuckers. Cope by thinking that your vote matters and juice will not just buy out the winning candidate regardless of which pimp party it comes from:feelscry:
It probably doesn’t matter but they are forcing me to vote so I have to choose someone