Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who should I support Israel or Palestine and why?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
They're both gay, just watch them duke it out and see who wins.

Let's just hope that there are as many casualties as possible on both sides.

I support palestine because ı'm muslim.and palestine is based

Palestine, for (((obvious))) reasons.

Israel because it makes Muslims butthurt

Israel because us kikes always win, so might as well be on the winning side. They'll eventually glass the sand niggers and that'll be it

Who cares just nuke the whole planet

yup.. miss me a good game like Max Payne

The people.

Both governments use fundamentalism and nationalism to further their power fantasies and personal enrichment. Don't buy into it.

Geographically speaking a two state solution will never come. So one egalitarian radical left government is the only realistic solution if you don't want to surpress one or another population.

Last edited:
Palestine, because fuck Zionism.

Palestine. I'm neither Muslim or Arab, but my preference for Palestine is mostly out of spite ---- I've had various problems with the majority of Jewish people I met.

Palestine, or just ISIS, because the latter destroys everything, although the ZOG funds them so I dunno....The Gray Wolves? the only reason Israel wins is because corpses like McCain supported them, if faced off with every country with nukes, Israel would lose. in a hot fucking second. plus proxy fighting is something Stacy does when she flashes her tits to every guy in the bar she can tell Cuckchad "they raped her". Jews use the same tactics.

Palestine, Israel is an illegal state anyways.

Israel because us kikes always win, so might as well be on the winning side. They'll eventually glass the sand niggers and that'll be it

Jew master race

israel was literally founded by terrorists
israel attacked the uss liberty
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
israel tried to pull off false flag attacks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
remember that time they sterilised ethiopian jews
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...opian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html
one guy even stabbed a black baby in the head
https://www.haaretz.com/.premium-charge-man-tried-to-kill-black-baby-1.5312347

Last edited:
Two states is the only way. Israel never should have existed, but it does now and you can't just remove millions of people. Too bad the greedy kikes are doing exactly that to Palestinians. They're taking Palestinian ground until it doesn't exist anymore, and that's what's going to happen whether we like it or not.

hot take: if Israel is so hardcore, why can't they fight without external military funding?

Two states is the only way. Israel never should have existed, but it does now and you can't just remove millions of people. Too bad the greedy kikes are doing exactly that to Palestinians. They're taking Palestinian ground until it doesn't exist anymore, and that's what's going to happen whether we like it or not.
hot take: if Israel is so hardcore, why can't they fight without external military funding?

Israelis are largely cowardly. They have a saying in that country -- something like "thank God our enemies are Arabs," -- meaning, an underdeveloped people who are technologically behind and have problems with effective organization. Even with those handicaps, the Arabs in Lebanon (i.e Hezbollah) now effectively deters Israel, which isn't eager to go back there after the 2006 war. If you followed that war it was hilarious seeing the whining of Israeli soldiers who couldn't handle prolonged conflict.

lmao at the people here trying to be edgy and supporting the terrorists in "palestine" (aka narnia)

lmao at the people here trying to be edgy and supporting the terrorists in "palestine" (aka narnia)

Edgy? Most of the globe supports the Palestinians over Israel. It's only because the U.S supports Israel that the status quo is maintained.

Edgy? Most of the globe supports the Palestinians over Israel. It's only because the U.S supports Israel that the status quo is maintained.
fucking lol'ed. strong BS

how is the weather in tel aviv?
i dont need to be a israelie to be against muslim terrorists.
bUt WeRe So eDgY wE sUpPOrT tErRoIsM aNd bEinG rAcIsT sO eDgY oMg

Both of them were shitty countries with shitty people. Move yourself to Russia or look for a forest which will be my plan