Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Who remembers the Olsen twins? ("the Wall doesn't exist").

suicidecase

suicidecase

Mythic
I'm sure almost everyone on here is too young. But they used to be famous jailbait, back in the day. They now look like present-day Madonna.

445517645 451967774220893 8805310503058272115 n

They look like plastic surgeons butchered them

Imagine spending millions of dollars on expert dieticians, doctors, dermatologists, cosmetic products, hygiene comestibles, exotic superfoods, nutrient pills, makeup crews, plastic surgeons, dentists, trainers, gym equipment and a whole slew of other healthcare professionals/products to look like THIS and still get mogged by a 6/10 becky that eats goyslop everyday while damaging her skin under the sun daily.

Last edited:
Imagine spending millions of dollars on expert dieticians, doctors, dermatologists, cosmetic products, hygiene comestibles, exotic superfoods, nutrient pills, makeup crews, plastic surgeons, dentists and a whole slew of other healthcare professionals/products to look like THIS and still get mogged by a 6/10 becky that eats goyslop everyday while damaging her skin under the sun daily.
Health freaks don't look good usually lol that's the cruel part. They age like a motherfucker from over exercising or weird eating habits. But in the case of these two it might be on plastic surgery and drugs

Health freaks don't look good usually lol that's the cruel part. They age like a motherfucker from over exercising or weird eating habits. But in the case of these two it might be on plastic surgery and drugs
Chad eats pizza is phrase that's uttered a lot and it rings true. The less you stress yourself out over frivolous matters like looks the better you look. Assuming you already look good to begin with.

Chad eats pizza is phrase that's uttered a lot and it rings true. The less you stress yourself out over frivolous matters like looks the better you look. Assuming you already look good to begin with.
:yes:

This is what normal 37 year old women look like. The Wall hits hard. Super skinny bitches often age particularly poorly. Females are supposed to have some fat on their bones, and subcutaneous fat disappears with age. Or some shit.

I know a girl I used to fap over from school who looks just like this (but worse). Tbf, she became an alcoholic.

I remember them, they used to look gorgeous.

They look horrible on this pic you posted though

37? Looks lile they are twice that age

I remember them, they used to look gorgeous.

They look horrible on this pic you posted though
I never found them attractive tbh. The third Olsen twin was pretty bedable, Elizabeth.

mayowhores are fucking subhuman

Probably too much late night partying at nightclubs and being around all that second hand smoke while they fuck a different Chad every night in the club’s bathroom stall and snort coke off of some stripper’s tits.

Cope. Both would get thousands of matches on tinder.

Yeah! Chinks lead a more sedentary lifestyle, yet age better than whites.

This is what normal 37 year old women look like. The Wall hits hard. Super skinny bitches often age particularly poorly. Females are supposed to have some fat on their bones, and subcutaneous fat disappears with age. Or some shit.

I know a girl I used to fap over from school who looks just like this (but worse). Tbf, she became an alcoholic.
Doesn't really matter. Wall is offset by male horniness.

The power of stress and drugs.

Jews ages badly.

I remember their buds and pokies... But now they've withered. Lol! They need more foreskin stemcell cream!