Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who really is our enemy

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
everyone-who-isnt-us-is-an-enemy-3g6.jpg

legit despite being game of normies.

legit despite being game of normies.
I found it pretty entertaining to watch tbh. But the books are far better and not cannibalized like the tv show.

Jews and cucks to the chamber

lol i havent heard about game of thrones in forever. people wouldnt shut the fuck up about for the longest time.

lol i havent heard about game of thrones in forever. people wouldnt shut the fuck up about for the longest time.
next year is the final season, then it should get better

Everyone. We have no allies in Current Year society.

What was the attraction? Hipster normies learning about power game for the first time in their life?

What was the attraction? Hipster normies learning about power game for the first time in their life?
It's pretty blackpilled about some things in life tbh. It isn't a bluepilled good guy wins in the end shit. Women get raped and tortured same as men, the sudden death of characters people thought they were protagonists etc. most of the time it's pretty morally grey

Jews (Ashkenazi Supremacist Jewish Fundamentalists specifically), Cultural Marxists, people cognitively aware of their degenerate actions who can choose to not be degenerate.

actually denialcels are the biggest enemies of incels.

S-O-C-I-E-T-Y

The general public, pretty much everyone.