Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who played DDLC here?

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
finished playing it an hour ago or so, feeling heartcrushed rn tbh. girls are so nice when they're written by men. the only time they're nice lol.

Akarin said:
Doki Doki Literature Club, Pewdiepie of virtual novels.

Oh. No, can't say that I have

Yes. I played it in one sitting a month or so ago. I'm glad that another person here appreciates fine vidya.

Kointo said:
It's good weebshit

it's not even really weebshit, it does appeal verry well though to neets/hikikomoris like me

incelkingkong said:
it's not even really weebshit, it does appeal verry well though to neets/hikikomoris like me

Who's your favorite girl? Mine's Yuri all the way.

Kointo said:
Who's your favorite girl? Mine's Yuri all the way.

i liked all of them equally

incelkingkong said:

Fair enough.

DPer9qyVoAEECkC.png

What about buffsuki?

fuck i loved this game so much. was buffsuki actually in the game lol?
Kointo said:
incelkingkong said:
Fair enough.
DPer9qyVoAEECkC.png

What about buffsuki?

incelkingkong said:
fuck i loved this game so much. was buffsuki actually in the game lol?

No. It's a fanart meme I think.

Kointo said:
No. It's a fanart meme I think.

haha. i laughed so hard when on act 2 the black text says "if my dad found out he would beat the shit out of me" or something of sorts.

incelkingkong said:
haha. i laughed so hard when on act 2 the black text says "if my dad found out he would beat the shit out of me" or something of sorts.

I didn't take the natsuki route so I didn't even know that she said that until I recently watched Pewdiepie play it. I romanced Yuri both times. Or maybe I just have a shit memory and I did actually see her say that, I don't know.

Kointo said:
I didn't take the natsuki route so I didn't even know that she said that until I recently watched Pewdiepie play it. I romanced Yuri both times. Or maybe I just have a shit memory and I did actually see her say that, I don't know.

Post Sayori route is always the same no matter what you do. One of the reasons why this game let me down a bit (and I had 0 expectations)