Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who played Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
I played this when it came out & it was the last call of duty I bought. I liked campaign a lot and multiplayer could have been good if it weren’t for the fucking skill based matchmaking.

But the multiplayer music was so good.

looks like a good game, too bad my pc can't run it :feelsbadman:

Apparently in the campaign there's a secret ending where you switch sides and nuke the West. Based tbh

Underrated cod, still one of my favourites to this day. Good guns, good maps, good score streak system, though sbmm was annoying at times. The zombies was good too, it was something new but I got used to it fast and enjoyed it. The bo6 beta felt a bit like cw 2, I’m praying they keep it like this and the Omni movement doesn’t fuck it up too much

I played this when it came out & it was the last call of duty I bought. I liked campaign a lot and multiplayer could have been good if it weren’t for the fucking skill based matchmaking.

But the multiplayer music was so good.

Completed it! And nuked the US because Y the fuck not, Fuck woke liberal society!