Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who or what do you think is to blame for your condition and inceldom as a whole?

What is the cause of inceldom?

• Genetics/Nature (looks and health)

Votes: 41 70.7%
  • Parenting

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • Society

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • Women

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • Economic standing

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Mental disorder

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
lumipallo

lumipallo

Officer
★★
This forum seems to have a lot more :redpill: than :blackpill: opinions.
I get the impression that posts advocating for Sharia and blaming women outnumber posts by dejected determinists.

If you blame multiple things, try deciding which one is the bigger factor, if you can.

Soy-ciety as a whole is the root cause of all misery.

Parenting and society take the cake.

Parenting ensured I become a submissive meek cuck with no social skills and all kinds of anxieties.
Cucked modern Society ensured that I was not married off to a virgin at the age of 21 like it should have happened.

Damn.. pretty much all of them.

I unironically blame the FUCKING JUDEO-MASONS that have brainwashed most females via their propagandists and made them think that whoring and golddigging is something normal and not bad at all, or even that it's "empowering" kek. (((They))) want to destroy all the societies (but mostly the western-type ones, cuz they're the driving force of the world, duh) by destroying the normal healthy family which is the core of every society.

This forum seems to have a lot more :redpill: than :blackpill: opinions.
its more like the forum is filled with blackpill opinions but you rationalize them as redpill opinions to justify your own greycel faggot opinions

Last edited:
I unironically blame the FUCKING JUDEO-MASONS that have brainwashed most females via their propagandists and made them think that whoring and golddigging is something normal and not bad at all, or even that it's "empowering" kek. (((They))) want to destroy all the societies (but mostly the western-type ones, cuz they're the driving force of the world, duh) by destroying the normal healthy family which is the core of every society.
This is the one answer here.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

its more like the forum is filled with blackpill opinions but you rationalize them as redpill opinion to justify your own greycel faggot opinions

:bluepill: is "just be yourself" or "females have it just as hard.. or harder."

:redpill: is "take more showers bruh", or "just go to the gym even though you're ugly and 5'4" bruh."

:blackpill: is "Gynocentrism is out of control and all foids are whores" or "foids would rather fuck dogs than non-Chads."

This forum is predominantly blackpill. Minority redpill. And bluepill is basically just a meme.

Last edited:
My parents 25%. Fact that I am non NT is because of my parents who happened to be cousins. Although am not sure if my parents were aware of the dangers of cousin marriage or not.

[UWSL]25% due to a disability of mine which was just bad luck :cryfeels::cryfeels:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]and 50% the fact that I am ethnic. Since I am not sure what is the cause of Nazism in foids so idk where does the remaining 50% blame go. [/UWSL]

Ultimately it's my looks. Homo sapiens are built the way they are, and I just happened to get a bad roll of the dice. Can't "reason" attraction from women. It just doesn't work that way. But the lookist bigotry from strangers who never said 2 words to me, now THAT is a conversation society needs to have. Women don't need to date or screw me, just stop treating me like a fucking virus, just leave me alone. If you can't say anything polite just DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL! I know I'm ugly, so why the need to point it out and fucking remind me of it at every opportunity?

face , environment and foid hypergamy

All of the above, but most of all my looks/genetics

Genetics/Nature and So(y)ciety.

Genetics is the very very main reason, anyone who tells the opposite is spitting out pure bullshit.

However, society as a whole does nothing to help at all, it's quite the opposite.

I am ugly, foids are scum and society is turning into a dystopia.

all of the above

My genetics and the unrealistic standards of women.

The joos and my subhuman face

Women don’t find me attractive in any sense.

Women and my height since I’m 5’4:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

What about ourselves? Aren't we responsable?

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back