Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who on here would you think was female if this forum didn't ban females?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I swear some people on here really seem like women, lol. I know many people have said that I do, but one thing in my defence at least is that my avatar has always been male!

By the way I don't mean this thread as an attack on anyone or an accusation - it's just a bit of fun and random banter :)

Nobody really. There are of course some foids here but they're probably greynamers like you.

There are foids and normies every now and then...but nobody can stay hidden forever.

Anyody who uses an exclamation point out of quotes tbh. It screams “Im a female, teehee!!"

I don't really mean people who actually are women, just people who SEEM like women because of their avatar or personality or username or whatever :)

Some people I genuinely have to stop myself from saying "she", lol

Maybe anime girl avatars just throw me off!

I don't really mean people who actually are women, just people who SEEM like women because of their avatar or personality or username or whatever :)

Some people I genuinely have to stop myself from saying "she", lol

Maybe anime girl avatars just throw me off!
if you think "anime girl" = "female poster" you're a low iq

oh there amongst us....believe that. They'll expose themselves sooner or later. tick-tock

The question is, are there blackpilled foids with thousands of messages here?

Press X to doubt.