Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Who mogs who

“Chadpreet” vs white “incel”

• 6’2 dark skin “chadpreet” (truecel)

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • 5’4 white “incel” (fakecel)

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
currycuck

currycuck

Banned
-
Over for curries. If you picked the “chadpreet” you’re delusional

Trolling thread

Trolling thread
Bro I’m not trolling, this is the reality. There are no ethnic chads, white is number one in attractiveness. A 5’4 white “incel” can go to the Philippines or some shit and slay

>chadpreet
>trucel
????

Bro I’m not trolling, this is the reality. There are no ethnic chads, white is number one in attractiveness. A 5’4 white “incel” can go to the Philippines or some shit and slay
Copium

OBVIOUSLY THE PAJEEET UNLESS THE WHITE GUY IS LIKE INSANELY GOOD LOOKING PRETTYBOY?

>chadpreet
>trucel
????
Literal retard moment tbh.
Literally calls them truecel and chadpreet.
Yet 3 people think trucel mogs.
They are not even blackpilled

5'4 because height is the most important aspect

That’s why I put “chadpreet” in quotes you troglodyte, incels can’t even understand basic linguistics jfl

You are presenting the question in a vERy confusing mannER.

Someone can’t be truecel and chadpreet at same time, someone can’t be incel and fakecel at same time

Pick one

OP is retardmaxxing.

You are presenting the question in a vERy confusing mannER.

Someone can’t be truecel and chadpreet at same time, someone can’t be incel and fakecel at same time

Pick one
THATS WHY I PUT IT IN QUOTATIONS MARKS YOU RETARD TO SHOW THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CHADPREET. ALL ETHNICS ARE TRUECELS WHILE THE WHITE “INCEL” SHOWS THAT THERE ARE NO WHITE INCELS AND THEY ARE FAKECELS IN THE PARENTHESES HOLY SHIT

The chadpreet gets curry stacy. I assume you're saying the chadpreet can't get a white foid, that may be true but that doesn't matter. That's why i disagree with y'all "jbw is law" niggas

THATS WHY I PUT IT IN QUOTATIONS MARKS YOU RETARD TO SHOW THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CHADPREET. ALL ETHNICS ARE TRUECELS WHILE THE WHITE “INCEL” SHOWS THAT THERE ARE NO WHITE INCELS AND THEY ARE FAKECELS IN THE PARENTHESES HOLY SHIT

My brain nearly exploded from how low iq this comment of yours was.

I can’t handle such stupidity, and it isn’t even worth the effort to argue against it.

Blocked you stupid curry mutt

The chadpreet gets curry stacy. I assume you're saying the chadpreet can't get a white foid, that may be true but that doesn't matter. That's why i disagree with y'all "jbw is law" niggas
Cope curry Stacy is on white chads cock

I wouldn’t call the white guy a fakecel but he still mogs the curry

It’s pretty much over for this guy, look at that retarded haircut most curries get JFL they think they’re some super star or some shit. That weird nose is basically curry trait number one and pretty much any food is going to be repulsed by it

It’s pretty much over for this guy, look at that retarded haircut most curries get JFL they think they’re some super star or some shit. That weird nose is basically curry trait number one and pretty much any food is going to be repulsed by it
da9f0ed41c2ec78d3dc8e710d860fac8.jpg

those haircuts always make me laugh at insta jfl, i wonder if indian women actually like these styles

da9f0ed41c2ec78d3dc8e710d860fac8.jpg

those haircuts always make me laugh at insta jfl, i wonder if indian women actually like these styles
Yea lmao it’s retarded, trying too hard to compensate for being shitskin

be brown/black skin it pull down so much the puntuation.

Found a pic of @currycuck with his GF. Ban this sexhaving faggot!!!

IMG 3298

Chadpreets are rare while 5'4 white incels are more common. Youre comparing apples to oranges.