Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who mogs who?

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Note: I am a 3/10 under weight manlet.

I saw my brothers penis yesterday. I just pushed the bathroom door to see if theres anyone there and saw my brother shitting or something. I also saw his penis.
I mean, its a bit hard to call it a penis. It barely hangs there. Legit loled hard inside.
But he facemogs me and he is gonna heightmog me in a few years. He is pretty close to my height rn.

My brother dickmogs me

Brutal dickpill and heightpill. Laughing at his dick is cope when you know that he is going to tower over you.
Still, it looks like he wouldnt get hard when he fucks someone.
I mean, its asian tier dicklet. Its around 2 cm

It was an accident. :feelstrash:
Even still. I have a brother too and if this happened to me, I'd never in a million years post about it here or anywhere.Different strokes I guess. No innuendo intended.

Even still. I have a brother too and if this happened to me, I'd never in a million years post about it here or anywhere.Different strokes I guess. No innuendo intended.
I think it is ok. Im not giving names or any irl info so...

I think it is ok. Im not giving names or any irl info so...
Whatever. I hope you love and respect your bro enough to not put his shit out into the zeitgeist as such again. That's my humble opinion that you can take or leave.

I wish I had a big dick :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

My brothers are going to mog the shit out of me. Literal alpha chad and giga chad in the making. It’s over for me.