Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel who makes these atheists = incels type memes?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Meme

I swear this is a Jewish psy-op

People like to relate those they disagree with to unattractive males, making them look stupid; it serves as a good way to blemish or defame someone, without actually addressing their argument, considering the already existing negative perception and mistreatment of subhumans due to the horn effect... :feelsjuice:

JFL at anyone who starts cucking out for foids who begins their usual attention seeking because Chad left them for another, in the name of religion; just further enabling hypergamy and foid privilege. :feelsclown:

Being atheist requires critical thought and foids r incapable of that hence y foids don't like atheists :foidSoy:

People like to relate those they disagree with to unattractive males, making them look stupid; it serves as a good way to blemish or defame someone, without actually addressing their argument, considering the already existing negative perception and mistreatment of subhumans due to the horn effect
Dropping high IQ posts today.

Being atheist requires critical thought
incorrect - rocks and algae are also atheists - a lack of belief in god is default

Believing in god requires imagination and higher thinking unique to humans - we don't see gorillas or giraffes creating religions.

That said, I do agree that it is easy for dumb humans to buy into that stuff as a way of avoiding tougher questions.

It takes not just intelligence but a force of will to confront the despair of a godless reality to welcome doubts.

Perhaps one should set apart an anti-theist as an atheist who understands theism but rejects it due to lack of evidence.

That said I also recognize most of it as non-falsifiable.

incorrect - rocks and algae are also atheists - a lack of belief in god is default

Believing in god requires imagination and higher thinking unique to humans - we don't see gorillas or giraffes creating religions.

That said, I do agree that it is easy for dumb humans to buy into that stuff as a way of avoiding tougher questions.

It takes not just intelligence but a force of will to confront the despair of a godless reality to welcome doubts.

Perhaps one should set apart an anti-theist as an atheist who understands theism but rejects it due to lack of evidence.

That said I also recognize most of it as non-falsifiable.
If it wasn't obv, I meant critical thought relative to other humans and u can think critically and still be religious at least u considered the options instead of blindly accepting the first one presented

Being atheist requires critical thought and foids r incapable of that hence y foids don't like atheists :foidSoy:
Eh not really a lot of atheists are retarded reddit tier soyim and simply replace religion with other dogma be it cultural marxism, patriarchy or global warming. (71% of atheists voting for biden proves most of them are soyboy retards)

The atheist stereotype is usually some obese neckbeard because of people like the amazing atheist & the time when r/atheism losers posted pictures of themselves. The face of atheism movement also helped prop up the idea of atheists being neckbeard. Anyways the idea that atheist means you’re high iq is a cope.

Eh not really a lot of atheists are retarded reddit tier soyim and simply replace religion with other dogma be it cultural marxism, patriarchy or global warming. (71% of atheists voting for biden proves most of them are soyboy retards)
High IQ kek, atheism is the new religion.
Notice how they will always fawn and shill vaxxes and condescend anyone who doesn't want to take the jews' mandated needles.

Eh not really a lot of atheists are retarded reddit tier soyim and simply replace religion with other dogma be it cultural marxism, patriarchy or global warming.
(71% of atheists voting for biden proves most of them are soyboy retards)
As atheist I can sadly confirm this is true.
I never used to think that way and I wish it were otherwise (I think it has potential to) but it's long gone "atheist plus".

I don't think atheism was always this way though.
IMO like with gaming atheism used to be based until it's superiority became so obvious that it got infiltrating by co-opting normy faggots.
So at this point I actually want to LARP hard as a christian conservative to get away from all the "atheism plus" bullshit like hating whiteness or hating heterosexuality.

High IQ kek, atheism is the new religion.
Notice how they will always fawn and shill vaxxes and condescend anyone who doesn't want to take the jews' mandated needles.
Not 'always' fren, I still have no faith in a god yet have no enthusiasm for vaccines.

I'll admit though I could be in the minority, and like I say with my 'pebbles are atheists too' analogy, a lack of a deific belief is no guarantee of intelligence.

I used to think rejecting the idea of god would mean people would be intelligent like I am but I really don't think so anymore.

What you have to understand though is that being anti-vax doesn't mean people are high-IQ either.

For some it's as simple as having a wisdom like 'don't trust the government, people aren't out to help you'.

That doesn't take a large degree of intelligence to achieve.

It's more like there are a lot of stupid people who occasionally come to some common-sense realizations like 'don't trust the government' or 'don't believe in god'.

Maybe the reason we don't see these coincide is because we feel a need to trust in something so if we reject one authority we succumb to the other?

Last edited: