Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who looks better white girls or black girls

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#Eugenics #MulattoMafia
★★★★★
IMG 8043
IMG 8042
IMG 8044

Attachments

• IMG_8041.jpeg
    IMG_8041.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 146
white girls are gonna race mix with niggers anyway so what difference does it make

White

Total Aryan Victory

White obviously

I mean I'd fuck any of those women, I might be racist but my dick doesn't discriminate

white girls are gonna race mix with niggers anyway so what difference does it make
A good amount of them do, yes. However, in all fairness & acknowledging reality many still do marry & reproduce with other Whites.

white look more attractive

A good amount of them do, yes. However, in all fairness & acknowledging reality many still do marry & reproduce with other Whites.

My glorious white queens.

The True Mogger Race

We subhuman races are slaves to the Superior White Race

A,Portrait,Of,A,Sexy,Young,Black,Female,With,Short

No thx, Big forehead and long jaw

Proves what I said, he's above average looking for a black guy

MTN black guys can get white foids, but usually LTB ones, these ones are higher tier ofc

Some stats about this stuff:
However, more notable gender differences emerge for some of the other couple profiles. For instance, while 11% of all intermarried couples involve a white man and an Asian woman, just 4% of couples include a white woman and an Asian man. And while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man.

Abo girls mog both.

White girls of course. And that picture of white girls makes my blood boil. Idk why but seeing niggers with white girls makes me insanely jelous

They mog in physical strength sure, but IQ wise & civilization-building are incompetent.
what the point of high IQ and civilization building when blacks get such bitches while some smartass whites and ricecels get none of that? You can just see the joy in their eyes, he is their sexual fantasy.

White girls of course. And that picture of white girls makes my blood boil. Idk why but seeing niggers with white girls makes me insanely jelous
It makes me both jealous ofc, but it also shows to me just how far society has sunken.

It's not the cause, but it's a symptom which feeds into it more.

It's clear to both of us racemixing on any kind, especially between virtually different species as one could easily argue, is abhorrent & reflects the dysgenic nature of our society.

what the point of high IQ and civilization building when blacks get such bitches while some smartass whites and ricecels get none of that? You can just see the joy in their eyes, he is their sexual fantasy.

View attachment 1241069
Don't fucking remind me. I want to take a large sharp weapon and cut them up (in GTA 5)

View attachment 1241069
All waiting to betray the white race for the savage that would live in a cage if this was the 1600th century

View attachment 1241069
+ Niggers will not become extinct, they are not threatened with extinction as a biological species. But high IQ Rice and White Rice will die out in 100 years.

Proves what I said, he's above average looking for a black guy
IMG 8045
Travis is below average this is above average for a black male

They mog in physical strength sure, but IQ wise & civilization-building are incompetent.

They have raised SMV in part due to the media
without jewish MSM, welfare handouts, and diversity quotas, nigs would be at the absolute bottom of society.

without jewish MSM, welfare handouts, and diversity quotas, nigs would be at the absolute bottom of society.
they would still be slayers

Sheboons are not even female, they have 0 femininity.

comfort and excellence. excess civilization is bad though.
Civilization inevitably leads to death. As a species, we are not created to live in huge cities, we are not created to receive education for most of our lives (School + college for about 15 years of life just to study). Niggers are closer to nature and the animal world and they are not in danger of extinction, but the super-civilized rice will disappear.

comfort and excellence. excess civilization is bad though.
Compare curry and rice, despite the fact that they are generally the same in terms of low position in the hierarchy of dating and sex. But curry is not in danger of disappearing as much as rice, and that's because rice is more civilized.

Compare curry and rice, despite the fact that they are generally the same in terms of low position in the hierarchy of dating and sex. But curry is not in danger of disappearing as much as rice, and that's because rice is more civilized.
Rice will not disappear. Their populations will lower, but they won't disappear. They are too good for that.

East Asia (South Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan) is strongly dying out
Rice will not disappear. Their populations will lower, but they won't disappear. They are too good for that.