Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who lives an easier life? Chad or a foid?

Who lives an easier life? Chad or foids?

• Chad

Votes: 19 23.5%
  • Toilets

Votes: 62 76.5%

• Total voters
AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Let the debate begin

295682ae9d364b56

Can't choose because can't.

They are near equals but holes have much more benefits

I think it goes something like
Stacy>Chad>Toilets>Animals>Normies>Incel

I think it goes something like
Stacy>Chad>Toilets>Animals>Normies>Incel
Stacy has an easier life but chad has a better one.

Gigachad>gigastacy>stacy/chad>women>normies>animals>incels

Gigachad has 1000s of options of gigastacies and stacies. Gigastacies has a few options of gigachads and 100000000000000s of options of normies and incels.

Femoids have more value in soyciety but Chads have lots of value for femoid.

Obvious question is obvious.

Foids by a huge margin

Holes are on tutorial mode

They are near equals but holes have much more benefits
Also chad does have to work out. I see chads at the gym. Toilets can pretty much just exist and have instant value and unlimited choice in sexual partners.

Also chad does have to work out. I see chads at the gym. Toilets can pretty much just exist and have instant value and unlimited choice in sexual partners.
That's what I hate about this. If foids had to put actual effort it would be kinda bearable but they just exist and bam infinite SMV out of nowhere.

No debate. Foid.

Foid can easily say a chad rape her even when he never met her or even seen her and get him in jail or lose his job or whatever.
What is there to debate?

Toilets dont need to gym max, they just dont need to eat much and use good makeup etc

Toilets just need to exist and everything is handed to them.

Chads need to at least maintain a moderate bodyfat % of 12-16 and they can still get fucked by the legal system.

Women. Chads can get disfigured and they end up on our level while women will get sympathy, money and orbiters.

Foids because society is a hypocrite mysandric piece of shit that give them rights men don't have and yet say they are opressed.

Foids-tutorial mode

chad cannot e whore

Toilets can ewhore for thousands. While wagecucks like u an me earn pennies on the dollar. Whores earn stacks upon stacks

It’s like the difference between easy mode, and tutorial mode, not much, but tutorial is easier.

foid = tutorial
Chad = easy

It’s like the difference between easy mode, and tutorial mode, not much, but tutorial is easier.

foid = tutorial
Chad = easy
This.
:feelsokman:

foids but chad's life is better

chad has life on easy mode no doubt, you can be a skinny drug abuser homeless person and still be chad and bang hundreds of women coz face. but tbh a lot of chads do engage in hardwork, not like they need to though, like training their body, studying, creating a business etc. females literally need to just exist and not be fat-actually fuck it, its 2020, most girls are fat as fuck and still have chad.
so yeah, females win by a slight amount

Toilets just need to exist and everything is handed to them.

Chads need to at least maintain a moderate bodyfat % of 12-16 and they can still get fucked by the legal system.

Foids, this isn't even a debate. A chad's life can be ruined by numerous events, but a woman, as long as she is alive, will be catered toward.

Chads life is Guantanamo bay in comparison to your avarage landwhale

Gigachad is on another level. Everyone looks up to Chad, he's the ideal human specimen. Everyone respects Chad, especially women. He's above normie men, foids and even Stacies. Top 0.001% Stacy has nothing on top 0.001% Chad.

This doesn't necessarily mean he lives an easier life than Stacy or even a normie foid, but I don't think Chad necessarily wants to have the easiest life there is. Men, especially high testosterone men (all Chads are high t), are more competitive and ready for challenges and this automatically means they probably won't have "easy" lives.
Sure, Chad can just exist and probably do well in life, but that's rarely enough for him.
Stacies simply exist and they're successful, but that's enough for them.

life difficulty (easiest to hardest):
Stacy > normie foids > Chad > "ugly" foids > normie men >>>>>>>>>> ugly men

fulfillment and respect from others (most fulfilled/respected to least):
Chad >>>>>>>> Stacy > normie foids > "ugly" foids > normie men >>>>>>>>>> ugly men

Last edited: