Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who lies more?

?

• Total voters
starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
Everyone lies, even animals do to scare predators by appearing as bigger/more threatening but who do you think lie more often foids or males?

Females. Without a doubt.

Ban the cucks who vote males.

Is this a real question? Females probably have an evolutionary incentive to lie, read my signature.

Females and politicians

Is this a real question? Females probably have an evolutionary incentive to lie, read my signature.
i want to find cucks/foids so mods can ban them

Classic PUA indirect opener.

should have made the vote public so we know who the cucks are nvm it is oops

Users who voted for the first one

The fundamental defect of the female character is a lack of a sense of justice. This originates first and foremost in their want of rationality and capacity for reflexion but it is strengthened by the fact that, as the weaker sex, they are driven to rely not on force but on cunning: hence their instinctive subtlety and their ineradicable tendency to tell lies: for, as nature has equipped the lion with claws and teeth, the elephant with tusks, the wild boar with fangs, the bull with horns and the cuttlefish with ink, so it has equipped woman with the power of dissimulation as her means of attack and defence, and has transformed into this gift all the strength it has bestowed on man in the form of physical strength and the power of reasoning.

The answer is too obvious

bro, where the fuck are you questioning us about this ???

of course women lie more, a lot lot lot more

infinitely more

I was thinking females have a natural tendency to lie to men because it’s necessary for the dual mating strategy to work, and that instinct to lie could manifest itself in other ways too like lying about unrelated things.. basically I think their entire relationship with the male species is to lie to them and use them for their value.. but men also lie a lot. I don’t know any possible evolutionary explanation for it other than maybe psychological manipulation or to gat more resources somehow.. but I’m sure there is one.

Wonder who those two cucks are who voted males.

Makeup = Lie of true form

Virtue signaling = manipulating situation, lying about true intentions

Most everyone bullshits in this world but more so females.