Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who killed JFK?

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
the theories I know point to racist groups, mafia and industry

John Lennon.

Solitarian_Walker said:
John Lennon.
also his brother got killed man, something big went after them

Lee Harvey Oswald.

nausea said:
please......

I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Not everything has to be done by a secret organization. It could be, but there's no way to prove it.

Kointo said:
nausea said:
please......
I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Not everything has to be done by a secret organization. It could be, but there's no way to prove it.
true but which theory you buy into?

nausea said:
true but which theory you buy into?

I'm not too familiar with any of them. I heard that the bullet seemed to ricochet in an unusual direction, leading people to believe that there was a second shooter.

this man

magnetoueruhh.png

It depends what you mean. Who fired the killing shot? Or on who's orders they were acting?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_tramps

I strongly suspect one of these men was the trigger man. Likely fired from the drain or the grassy knoll. The trigger man was likely killed some time later. First rule of assassination is to kill the assassin.

Who issued their orders? Fired and disgraced former head of the CIA. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Dulles

Who despite being fired over the bay of pigs fiasco was apparently at CIA headquarters that day. Chances are he acted with the nod from LBJ as only he could protect them from the electric chair if it became widespread knowledge. I think they played LBJ like a cheap guitar. Just like they tried to use the Bay of Pigs to back Kennedy into launching an all out invasion of Cuba (Soviets would have retaliated against West Berlin causing WW3). They told LBJ that Kennedy was giving state secrets to the communists, Kennedy was banging every bit of skirt he could in the white house. He was sleeping with Marilyn Munroe. I think they killed her too because they were concerned he told her stuff she wasn't supposed to know. LBJ realised he had been played for a fool. He was a broken man afterwards and died not long after.

LHO was the patsy. Nothing about his actions that day make sense. He wasn't that great of a shot. He purchased a strange Italian weapon chambered in an inferior calibre with a defective sight in a traceable manner when he could have gone into any gun shop in Texas and purchased a Garrand (which he would have been trained on as a marine) or an M1903 Springfield or a SMLE .303 with a fake name. All far more suitable for an assassination. He could have blown Kennedy's head off much more easily from 6-8 blocks out. He then fires 3 shots in 6 seconds on a rifle that takes a little over 2 seconds to cycle the bolt and delivers a killing shot with a magic bullet. Then is left out essentially gift wrapped for Jack Ruby a guy who is even more in bed with subversive elements than LHO himself was. The Warren commission was a farce. The CIA invented the term conspiracy theorists to attempt to smear those who refused to believe the "tall tales" they were shovelling. LHO himself had connections to CIA operations and games that they were playing with Cuban militant groups. Very embarrassing for them. Part of the reason he had to die.

Multiple people were killed to keep a lid on the conspiracy. The truth to an extent, will come out sooner or later. There are still likely people alive who were involved in it who are alive.

Sadly the whole unedited truth has been lost to history. It likely existed in only one place and that was the secret files of J Edgar Hoover. Just like all the rest of the dirt he had on everyone that kept him in power all those years. Sadly his records were most likely destroyed after his death. Such things are plutonium. No one could have touched them without dying.

On the day he was shot, my guess is the mafia were involved too. The Kennedy's were in bed with the mob. The intelligence community also used the mob too.

He certainly wasn't the only charismatic "inconvenient" leader to die in suspicious circumstances in the 1960's. MLK and RFK were also killed because they were a risk to the establishment.

Either Joe Rogan or Tupac.

Don't care, I'm just glad everyone in that family is dead.

JFK was the biggest chad president. An incel went ER on him.

His own words killed him.

commander_zoidberg said:
It depends what you mean. Who fired the killing shot? Or on who's orders they were acting?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_tramps

I strongly suspect one of these men was the trigger man. Likely fired from the drain or the grassy knoll. The trigger man was likely killed some time later. First rule of assassination is to kill the assassin.

Who issued their orders? Fired and disgraced former head of the CIA. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Dulles

Who despite being fired over the bay of pigs fiasco was apparently at CIA headquarters that day. Chances are he acted with the nod from LBJ as only he could protect them from the electric chair if it became widespread knowledge. I think they played LBJ like a cheap guitar. Just like they tried to use the Bay of Pigs to back Kennedy into launching an all out invasion of Cuba (Soviets would have retaliated against West Berlin causing WW3). They told LBJ that Kennedy was giving state secrets to the communists, Kennedy was banging every bit of skirt he could in the white house. He was sleeping with Marilyn Munroe. I think they killed her too because they were concerned he told her stuff she wasn't supposed to know. LBJ realised he had been played for a fool. He was a broken man afterwards and died not long after.    

LHO was the patsy. Nothing about his actions that day make sense. He wasn't that great of a shot. He purchased a strange Italian weapon chambered in an inferior calibre with a defective sight in a traceable manner when he could have gone into any gun shop in Texas and purchased a Garrand (which he would have been trained on as a marine) or an M1903 Springfield or a SMLE .303 with a fake name. All far more suitable for an assassination. He could have blown Kennedy's head off much more easily from 6-8 blocks out. He then fires 3 shots in 6 seconds on a rifle that takes a little over 2 seconds to cycle the bolt and delivers a killing shot with a magic bullet. Then is left out essentially gift wrapped for Jack Ruby a guy who is even more in bed with subversive elements than LHO himself was. The Warren commission was a farce. The CIA invented the term conspiracy theorists to attempt to smear those who refused to believe the "tall tales" they were shovelling. LHO himself had connections to CIA operations and games that they were playing with Cuban militant groups. Very embarrassing for them. Part of the reason he had to die.

Multiple people were killed to keep a lid on the conspiracy. The truth to an extent, will come out sooner or later. There are still likely people alive who were involved in it who are alive.

Sadly the whole unedited truth has been lost to history. It likely existed in only one place and that was the secret files of J Edgar Hoover. Just like all the rest of the dirt he had on everyone that kept him in power all those years. Sadly his records were most likely destroyed after his death. Such things are plutonium. No one could have touched them without dying.

On the day he was shot, my guess is the mafia were involved too. The Kennedy's were in bed with the mob. The intelligence community also used the mob too.

He certainly wasn't the only charismatic "inconvenient" leader to die in suspicious circumstances in the 1960's. MLK and RFK were also killed because they were a risk to the establishment.

I believe that the racists are involved in both jf and robert homicides

how powerful was\is racism in USA?