Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is your most hated foid pop singer?

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Visionary
-
I fucking hate foid pop singers and modern music so much. I hate how all the foids idolize the these slutty trash talentless whores.

For me i'd say taylor swift (horrendous annoying overplayed songs like "shake it off" and "22" which are pure sui fuel and rage fuel that represent everything i hate about modern day foids, a total shallow cunt as well) ariana grande (over dramatized slut with shitty music that foids of all ages obsess over for some reason, total bitch as well), and megan trainor (fat ass bitch with annoying music and songs talking about rejecting guys below her looksmatch) are my 3 least favorite.

If I had to pick one least favorite it would probably be taylor swift just because i hate all her songs and annoying voice so much. Hope they all suffer and die

I hate all pop singers bro

All of them deserve to be crucified.

Ariana Grande

The only sad thing about that terrorist attack was that she survived it

Yeah I’d also say Taylor Swift

Billie Elish or whatever that cunts name is

Cardi B needs to be executed

Ariana grande

Ariana Grande

The only sad thing about that terrorist attack was that she survived it
i'd add Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift to my top #2 #3 hated

Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Rihanna..they all need to get thrown in a acid bath

Katie Perry needs to show her tits, then she can die for all I care.

I hate all the hoes.

I only listen to music with no lyrics.
Same. Rock, Metal, synth rock, and techno rock instrumentals are beautiful. Orchestra is good too

Ariana Grande because she one of the very few I’m aware of, and heard she’s a real bitch of a person.

Brazilian singer Ana Carolina. Shit sucks, it sounds like she's improvising 100% of the time, it's repetitive as fuck and the melodies and metrics are shitty. Also, she has a masculine and annoying voice.