Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is your favourite person/being?

physicscel

physicscel

im kinda lonely lol
★★
I really like my mate Eric (no homo) but I have to admit I feel most attached to my dog.
She is a lab, I have had her since she was a puppy 6 years ago. The only thing she expects from me is food, shelter and walks and is happy to spend time with me.
Looks happy most of the time, I wish I had been born as a dog.
Anyone else feel like animals are just nicer beings?

I have no friends or dog so myself

I don’t have a favorite person and animals are not nicer per se

I'd say my family in general but other than that probably my subwoofer rn

I have no friends or dog so myself
Yeah I don't connect to pets and I'm a massive narcissist as we all should be, although not the point of it clouding our judgement.

a certain individual who actually hates me lmfao

Definitely my incel friends (including you)
full

I don’t have one. I don’t have anything.

My dog i suppose

a certain individual who actually hates me lmfao
don't tell me it's an oneitis or something dude. but also, why do you favor someone who hates you?

Araragi Tsukihi. I she might not exist, but that only tells how fucked this reality is.
Tsukihi17

I dont have one tbh

I can't name a single person I know irl outside my closest family and I'm not a big fan of them

Myself, I am my own best fan

My cat probably, he is not deceitful like human beings.

@gymletethnicel (Aka Mahmoud)

don't really like anybody

I like Varg Vikernes. Although I have to admit that he spouts some retarded shit from time to time but notheless he's one of the most if not the most based man out there.

Definitely anyone in this forum who has an anime avi

I like Varg Vikernes. Although I have to admit that he spouts some retarded shit from time to time but notheless he's one of the most if not the most based man out there.
I lol at his tweets about how nordic men are autistic

I really like my mate Eric (no homo) but I have to admit I feel most attached to my dog.
She is a lab, I have had her since she was a puppy 6 years ago. The only thing she expects from me is food, shelter and walks and is happy to spend time with me.
Looks happy most of the time, I wish I had been born as a dog.
Anyone else feel like animals are just nicer beings?
Ok GrAYcel

Im mostly a fan of his music tbh. His newest album Thule is pretty nice.
His music is indeed very good. It really makes me reflect on myself as a person and that's why I've been avoiding it recently.

Yahusha Hamashiach.