Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is your favourite bodybuilder???

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Mine is Dorian Yates tbh. Wish I could have his body. He just had an amazing back and lats.

Hate all of them, NGL. But if I was forced to pick one, I'd probably go with Arnold.

Wasn't there a vegan bodybuilder?

Dont follow mens open bodybuilding. Too big.

Go follow mens physique instead and check out:

Sadik Hadzovic and Jeremy Buendia.
Hate all of them, NGL. But if I was forced to pick one, I'd probably go with Arnold.
JFL At arnold :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Npc answer tbh arnold is a legend but everybody who says arnold hasnt seen the other ones

Francisco lachowski

Dont follow mens open bodybuilding. Too big.

Go follow mens physique instead and check out:

Sadik Hadzovic and Jeremy Buendia.
No man not to big I want to be as big as I can I want to scare normies to death.

Npc answer tbh arnold is a legend but everybody who says arnold hasnt seen the other ones
arnold is low iq pick... its like saying my favorite is Ronaldo without watching any football.

No man not to big I want to be as big as I can I want to scare normies to death.
Ok good luck trying to afford a steroids stack.. a doctor to provide you those stacks.. the food.. the clothes.

You also wont have the genetics to look like any of them, before they even lifted they mogged your frame and muscles even if you did lift.

The only one I know is Arnold.

Gonna go with him because terminator 2 is the greatest action movie of all time tbhtbh.

My favorite is Frank Zane, I also watch Zyzz videos even though he's was not a "pro" bodybuilder...

I don't like the hype Arnold gets all the time tbh

Ok good luck trying to afford a steroids stack.. a doctor to provide you those stacks.. the food.. the clothes.

You also wont have the genetics to look like any of them, before they even lifted they mogged your frame and muscles even if you did lift.
kek do you think any of the mens classiq physique is natural?
And most of them looked like normies before steroids.

Back when I worked out one of my favorites were Jay Cutler

A few years later I also got interested in Aziz Shavershian (Zyzz) he lived the dream lifestyle.

The only one I know is Arnold.

Gonna go with him because terminator 2 is the greatest action movie of all time tbhtbh.
Muh arnold is the biggest npc answer tbh. But its not your fault because you probably dont care for Bodybuilding
My favorite is Frank Zane, I also watch Zyzz videos even though he's was not a "pro" bodybuilder...

I don't like the hype Arnold gets all the time tbh
frank zane was great too and zyzz motivated most of us.

kek do you think any of the mens classiq physique is natural?
And most of them looked like normies before steroids.
you think i am so low iq to not think mens physique competitors are on steroids? any IFBB divison has steroid users
Phil heath
phil heath mogs you in his teens, its purely genetic.

As someone who's been gymceling for almost 15 years, I don't know or care about any bodybuilders.

But I have some advanteges because I'm a mesomorph and have a pretty ok frame. But I dont look shredded :feelsbadman:

But you can tell me yours if you want
go on the post your stats thread that was posted not long ago

Vegan gains because vegan. He like Dragon ball and metal gear and similar stuff and he's hgh iq and vegan so I can relate to him. No humble brag mods. No brag.

My favourite was Rich piano

Serge nubret is one of my favourite Bodybuilders since his chest and arm genetics where out of this world

Serge Nubret

body-wise. Shawn Ray. He has the best physique imo. Very aesthetic, a lot better than dorian

Why tf would i have a favourite bodybuilder

Shawn ray-when manlet takes gymcelling so far, but yet getting cucked on stage by chad yates and tyrone paul dillet. Also he has a big nouth and a real person saying what he feels.

Blahino, the ex mercenary.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Rich Piana
I dont watch any other gym videos after homeboy passed

I don't follow, nor likes bodybuilding.

I don't have any favorite, nor wish to have one.

These guys looks like monkeys to me tbh.

Lee Priest, because he is a manlet.