Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is Your Favorite Serial Killer?

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
Mine is Carl Panzram.

He has a biography available that is very well written and tells you exactly why these people do what they do. This man was beaten, raped, and tortured throughout most of his life. He came to the conclusion that humanity is so reprehensible that we deserve to be punished, that we deserve to be eliminated.

His childhood was spent being beaten and molested in a Catholic Reform School. Being forced to perform oral sex, and beaten for the smallest infractions.

When he ran away from his abusive home/town at the age of 14, he illegally hopped on a train boxcar to escape and find a new life. He helped 4 other hobos onto the train, helping them evade the railroad cops. In exchange for his help? They pinned him down and anally raped Carl for hours. Using olive oil as lube and beating him unconscious. He claimed to have left that boxcar a "sicker, but wiser boy".

He spent the rest of his life trying to take revenge on humanity. Winding up in cruel prisons many times.

He is one of the most based serial killers in my opinion, one of the only ones who truly tells you why they did it.

"This lesson I was taught by others: might makes right."

-Carl Panzram

Last edited:
Does ted kaczynski count?

Does ted kaczynski count?

I'd say so. He wounded more people than he killed, and he did it for ideological reasons. But he still counts as one I think.

Mine is Carl Panzram.

He has a biography available that is very well written and tells you exactly why these people do what they do. This man was beaten, raped, and tortured throughout most of his life. He came to the conclusion that humanity is so reprehensible that we deserve to be punished, that we deserve to be eliminated.

His childhood was spent being beaten and molested in a Catholic Reform School. Being forced to perform oral sex, and beaten for the smallest infractions.

When he ran away from his abusive home/town at the age of 14, he illegally hopped on a train boxcar to escape and find a new life. He helped 4 other hobos onto the train, helping them evade the railroad cops. In exchange for his help? They pinned him down and anally raped Carl for hours. Using olive oil as lube and beating him unconscious. He claimed to have left that boxcar a "sicker, but wiser boy".

He spent the rest of his life trying to take revenge on humanity. Winding up in cruel prisons many times.

He is one of the most based serial killers in my opinion, one of the only ones who truly tells you why they did it.

View attachment 104282

-Carl Panzram

mogs me out of my bedclothes tbh

Mine is Carl Panzram.

View attachment 104282

-Carl Panzram

That's fucked up.

I forgot his name but I think it was in the 70’s where he commonly killed people with a hammer. He also witnessed his brother shoot his girlfriend at a young age and he would pray at cemeteries. He was finally caught running in a crowd of people where everyone witnessed him.

I forgot his name but I think it was in the 70’s where he commonly killed people with a hammer. He also witnessed his brother shoot his girlfriend at a young age and he would pray at cemeteries. He was finally caught running in a crowd of people where everyone witnessed him.
Richard Ramirez? I always found the golden state killer interesting and he was just caught.

Serial killers are lame.

Midnight nick sanchez

Mine is Carl Panzram.

View attachment 104282

-Carl Panzram

He did nothing wrong. He only wanted to get back at humanity for what they did to him. Carl Panzram is a hero.

Adam lanza @Blacktarpill

Last edited:
liking serial killers is for females

i dont know that much about serial killers, does st hammercel count as one? If it does i'll go with him @Sadness

Son of Sam is the best since he was incel-tier and mainly killed Stacies. Bundy is a close second because of the necrophilia with his fresh Stacy corpses :feelsohh:. I would have liked Dahmer if he had suppressed his faggotry by killing and cannibalizing foids instead of men.

i dont know that much about serial killers, does st hammercel count as one? If it does i'll go with him @Sadness
A serial killer is someone who commits two or more murders as separate events (i.e. with a "cooling-off" period).

A mass murderer is someone who kills several people in one location only and with no cooling-off period (e.g. Nikolas Cruz).

A spree killer is someone who kills people in two or more separate locations with no time break or cooling-off period in between the murders (e.g. Elliot Rodger).

Unfortunately Hammercel doesn't count since he only had one victim, but he's still my favorite killer overall :feelsokman:.

A serial killer is someone who commits two or more murders as separate events (i.e. with a "cooling-off" period).

A mass murderer is someone who kills several people in one location only and with no cooling-off period (e.g. Nikolas Cruz).

A spree killer is someone who kills people in two or more separate locations with no time break or cooling-off period in between the murders (e.g. Elliot Rodger).

Unfortunately Hammercel doesn't count since he only had one victim, but he's still my favorite killer overall :feelsokman:.
thanks for this info bro

My favorite serial killer is Stacey.
She murders sexually frustrated sub4 males daily without facing charges.

Hillside Stranglers and Bundy

If he didn't go crazy and kill a bunch of people, he could have been a pretty famous musician.

He didn't actually kill anybody. Just instructed his 'family' to do so on his behalf.

Jack the Ripper for killing whores in brutal ways and for innovating since he was one of the OGs of modern serial killers and never got caught, Zodiacs up there as well

Do I have to pick one?

GSK scoped out houses and literally unloaded his victims firearms before he hit them at night. He serialmogs every killer posted in this thread

I don't know about serial killers, but Ted Kaczynski and Timothy McVeigh are my favorite killers.