Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is worse, single mothers or black women

Who is worse, single mothers or black women

• Total voters
All women are evil

Na single mother (unless husband died) are scum of the earth. They would literally rather ruin their own life and that of their son just to have a bit of fun with Chad. There have even been stories of single moms leaving their child unfed for days just so they could spend a weekend with Chad.

Black single moms of course are the worst.

Single mothers alone are the leading cause of inceldom, jail, violence, poverty and social maladjustment.

Did a black girl ask you out or reject you? what's with the large portion of posts about Black women?
No, but why are you being such a faggot tonight? You're coming off as bitchy and aggressive for no reason. I'll assume you're having a bad day today and that tomorrow you'll be nicer. Genuinely wishing you well and for a better day tomorrow brocel.

No, but why are you being such a faggot tonight? You're coming off as bitchy and aggressive for no reason. I'll assume you're having a bad day today and that tomorrow you'll be nicer.
Everyday is a bad day for me also you may potentially have gotten a girl to ask you out which enrages me since I have never had this experience

The thing is black women are single mothers, so for me single mothers, this way i hit two stacies with one incel or however that saying goes. I hate single mothers too.

The thing is black women are single mothers, so for me single mothers, this way i hit two stacies with one incel or however that saying goes. I hate single mothers too.
I was thinking of this too

Black females are single mothers most of the time and even if they arent theyre horrible mothers and choose horrible fathers. almost every black guy i knew has had a story of being raped by their mothers BF

They usually go hand in hand

Very close matchup. Even tho niggresses are obnoxious and insane, single mothers ruin society, create higher taxes, create more incels, etc.

Single moms are the leading reason that criminal scum are rising because they choose to fuck evil people in which their child is likely to hurt others. Single moms are controlling and become hostile to others aswell and feel extremely entitled to chads despite having a child. Despite that they loved their child enough to not abort them.
I have not met in person a chocolate foid, yet I had to interact with one online for work and she was a rude cunt. From what I have heard most chocolate foids are criminal scum worshipers and the soul reason thugs are so prevalent in their groups.

Black foids are the hottest foids

@BBC.BELGRADE

Single mothers who purposely make terrible decisions need to be imprisoned.

I'd say black women are worse
Single mother's can flasley accuse you of bad things and can use thier kids as a weapon, their kids will hate you, yet you still have to support and pay for the kids, while your your a low priority to them. If you date a single mom then you're just being a blue pilled cuck I don't care how hot the foid is I refuse to date a single mom

I'd say single moms. They proudly carry their retarded copes like being into Buddhism and spirituality or law of attraction and push their moronic copes onto others. If you tell them they're retards they get pissy and try to damage your reputation by shaming you.