Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who is worse: Niggers or Jews?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Are the chosen people worse or the poor victims of white supremacy?

Kikes are infinitely worse.

Jews, niggers are just a symptom.

The current jews in isreal are not the chosen people. I think the true jewish lineage has spread over europe mostly. It has a symbolic meaning. There is no way the firstfruits will come from israel

Niggers. Most of their behavior is inhuman

Jews

Niggas have a MULTITUDE of problems but it’s more cause then effect.
:feelsjuice:

Jews are the cause and the effect
:feelsthink:

The current jews in isreal are not the chosen people. I think the true jewish lineage has spread over europe mostly. It has a symbolic meaning. There is no way the firstfruits will come from israel
Cope

Are the chosen people worse or the poor victims of white supremacy?
Jigger news

Jews are smart and a big threat to the world. Niggas are annoying but dumb.

Cope

Jigger news
Revelation 2:8-9

"I know the slander on the part of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan."

The people that call themselves jews are not fertile people and they are hateful

Revelation 2:8-9

"I know the slander on the part of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan."

The people that call themselves jews are not fertile people and they are hateful
I don’t consider the secular Jews as jews either. They are larpers who’s only association with judaism is a shared victim status and opposition against anti-semitism.

Joos are the most evil and smart when it comes at destroying goyim.

orthodox jews>blacks>secular jews

You're all wrong. The correct answer is Indians !

.... because they get culturally tricked by the blacks and Jews most often and as a result misunderstand true Western currents. So actually, I change my mind, both are equally as dangerous :blackpill:

Last edited:
Niggers. Most of their behavior is inhuman
AFAIK niggers don't ritualistically suck the penises of newborn baby boys after flaying the skin off to permanently mutilate them, so nigger are far more humane IMO.

Jews are smart and a big threat to the world. Niggas are annoying but dumb.
Jews aren't a threat, they are our world now. They've already won. We live in a post Jewish Victory society.

Jews, without a doubt

None. Both Jews and Blacks can be subjects of inceldom which makes them brothers.

Jews. Nigger dealer of mine used to give me discounts and extra buds. No jew will give you free things

AFAIK niggers don't ritualistically suck the penises of newborn baby boys after flaying the skin off to permanently mutilate them, so nigger are far more humane IMO.
I will say Jews are far more dangerous because they have much higher intelligence, power and influence, but niggers are all natural bullies who prey on the weak or vulnerable. It’s just in their nature.

None. Both Jews and Blacks can be subjects of inceldom which makes them brothers.
Imagine being that fucking naive lmao. Ever seen a homeless Jew? Certainly not, because they fucking help each other.

Also lmao at thinking that blacks can be incels. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: For them fucking is like greeting each other. They start having sex with 12 and having like 5 baby mamas is totally normal. The Chad treshhold is far lower since nobody touches black women. You literally just don't have to be deformed and you are guaranteed to breed as a nigger. :feelshaha:

Niggers are just dumb footsoldiers herded by our Jewish overlords.

On some level I feel bad for niggers. They should've just been left in the African jungle
High IQ

Female Jews and female niggers

Jews because they improted niggers

They start having sex with 12 and having like 5 baby mamas is totally normal. The Chad treshhold is far lower since nobody touches black women. You literally just don't have to be deformed and you are guaranteed to breed as a nigger. :feelshaha:
Not really, my guess is that Tyrone is the one actually impregnating 90% of the women and the less attractive beta blacks get cucked just like white betas.

Jews, they stole my foreskin, mutilated my infant self without my consent.

Thank you. These c*nts are constantly trying to pit us against each other like that changes anything. Both black & jew incels have it bad, forgot racist, supremacist BS.

Also, the nonsense about blacks not being incel is cope, as outside a select few people (athletes, dealers, rappers), most of us don't really stand a chance with females.

Last edited:
Thank you. These c*nts are constantly trying to pit us against each other like that changes anything. Both black & jew incels have it bad, forgot racist, supremacist BS.

Also, the nonsense about blacks not being incel is cope, as outside a select few people (athletes, dealers, rappers), most of us don't really stand a chance with females.
Non-hyper masculine blacks literally have no chance.

Jews, they stole my foreskin, mutilated my infant self without my consent.
Big truth tbh. Jews also made Islam indirectly. Forcing me to waste thousands of hours by now on low IQ sky daddybbullshit.

Foids are my sworn enemy. I would save a Jew’s life over any foid

I've interacted with plenty of good blacks throughout my life. Never met a nice jew.

Niggers are just dumb footsoldiers herded by our Jewish overlords.

On some level I feel bad for niggers. They should've just been left in the African jungle