Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who is worse: Chinks or niggers?

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★★★★
Who is worse: Chinks or niggers?

negroids if you're in US, France, Canada

Who is worse: Chinks or niggers?
niggers, chinks are not even that annoying tbh, whereas niggers are a fucking bastardous race of monkey fucks who should be killed one by one, they make the streets unsafe for old people, children and literally fucking everyone for that matter. i genuinely fucking hate these people with a passion.

Chinks imo, they're not confrontational for the most part but they can aquire quite a lot of wealth and power if you let them into your country which can have dire consequences
Niggers don't pose the same political and economic threat

Niggers seem to be the worst people at the moment, all around you see videos going up of cities going up i flames thanks to these creatures. The nice ones are in the minority, and they will keep shrinking because this new generation of Niggers are being brought up to detest everything western.

> Inceldom discussion

fucking chinks hive mind collectivistic rice eating antisemetic pieces of shit China should be nuked

Chinks, they have the quantity
Half of the world are fucking chinks

Niggers at least chinks make some useful and very cheap things. While niggers only destroy and replace them with turdhuts.

Niggers chinks are based(China)

Ive seen niggers being bastards in other countries from the internet but the ones Ive met irl were all optimistic humble cheerful people meanwhile the chinks are scammers, have an attitude and speak chink instead of local language

niggers, chinks are not even that annoying tbh, whereas niggers are a fucking bastardous race of monkey fucks who should be killed one by one, they make the streets unsafe for old people, children and literally fucking everyone for that matter. i genuinely fucking hate these people with a passion.
Uh hello, BASED department?

Niggers of course bro

Chinks are low crime, quiet, high IQ and have the lowest birthrates. Niggers are violent, obnoxious, low IQ and breed like cockroaches. Niggers are a plague on humanity while chinks at least contribute to the world.

I'd much rather live in a chink neighborhood than a nigger one. The chinks have their own flaws, as does everyone, but at least they won't rob your house and be violent around the area.

Chinks are low crime, quiet, high IQ and have the lowest birthrates. Niggers are violent, obnoxious, low IQ and breed like cockroaches. Niggers are a plague on humanity while chinks at least contribute to the world.

I'd much rather live in a chink neighborhood than a nigger one. The chinks have their own flaws, as does everyone, but at least they won't rob your house and be violent around the area.

Anyone that needs to ask this question obviously has ZERO experience dealing with niggers, because they are fucking awful to live with; I'm in the process of looking for a new place and one of the first things I look at when considering a neighborhood is the percent black population; I've lived around niggers for most of my childhood and adolescence, and I refuse to repeat that nightmare again.
Chinese and niggers cannot be compared, they appear to be polar opposites in every way.

I hate chinks bc they're low-t betafaggot cucks. Nigs r objectively worse tho

I hate chinks bc they're low-t betafaggot cucks. Nigs r objectively worse tho

In all fairness white men of the west are the biggest cucks on the planet not chinks.
Nah its chinks imo bc their women acc legit despise them and have increasingly become more and more unabashed with their hatred. The white race tho in general has become extremely cucked tho yeah, I mean like if the Fentanyl Floyd 2020 Riots weren't enough to get them to grow a pair, what else will it take? They didn't do shit then when coonery was at an all-time high in the 21st century thus far, idk if they'll do anything now

I have empathy for blacks born in the west or anywhere outside Africa they have to deal with hatred and discrimination just for existing and have no home to go back to while other races can just leave if they get fed up.