Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is walter fate?

uglyblackcel

uglyblackcel

Greycel
I found this dudes video on youtube. Is he bluepilled?

Hes actually pretty good.he's like a 1/2incel tears poster 1/2normie,I think he's quite funny.

A huge faggot who should have his internet access revoked due to overwhelming levels of cuckoldry.

Richard spencer said:
Hes actually pretty good.he's like a 1/2incel tears poster 1/2normie,I think he's quite funny.

heh I think he's kind of a cool guy also

I like the way he laughs at incels but not out of hate or anything he legit picks up on some stupid shit said and comments on it
he does this with a bunch of stuff, not just incels

NekoStance said:
heh I think he's kind of a cool guy also

I like the way he laughs at incels but not out of hate or anything he legit picks up on some stupid shit said and comments on it
he does this with a bunch of stuff, not just incels

I am ok with him too. His videos are fun.

Eh, I only watch him because he reads incel and blackpilled stuff.

I liked him at first, but over time I just feel like he mocks us, and loves our pain. I don't get any hateful vibes from him, honestly if I had to compare him to anyone or anything it's the bystander type of woman who loves the fact they aren't living such a miserable life as the bullying victim.

Richard spencer said:

He doesn't respect you, he said several times he looks down upon us, he only does videos to laugh at us