Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who is this oldcel?

Who is he? A blackpill Saint, that's who he is.

He almost acted just like me. Scarily similiar when i get into those psychosis moods and i'm in my early 20's.

Last edited:
That's proud a hole, aka sam we, he lives in a group home and posts stuff like this. I think he dropped off the radar at some point. He isn't a virgin IIRC.

Last edited:
if he shaved his head, lost weight to get those fat checks gone, and didnt act completely off the wall fucked, he would be able to ascend with some noodles easily. this is the result of being reject + too lowiq/loweffort to get out of your situation. its also a sign of weak testicular fortitude because they give up instead of pressing forward

I bet his parents are responsible for this

Damn that was one of the saddest things I've seen. Funny thing though, I could tell that at a younger age, he would mog me

The monologue strongly reminds me of Joker (2019)

He looks completely broken
D8zn7x5 cd8a0184 f65f 4581 8afa f532f06c0422

if he shaved his head, lost weight to get those fat checks gone, and didnt act completely off the wall fucked, he would be able to ascend with some noodles easily. this is the result of being reject + too lowiq/loweffort to get out of your situation. its also a sign of weak testicular fortitude because they give up instead of pressing forward
false