Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who is this fakecel LARPer?

Rlxox8f

Unnamed 2

I don't wanna show my scars
What the fuck kind of thing to say. Humblebragging for attention much. Likely LARPer for attention. Also the type to threaten stacies with suicide if she won't fuck him.

>they block me everytime
This and everything else he says makes me feel like he's exaggerating to cope with his failures, I don't think every girl would block him, in my experience they just leave you with on seen (or less). He also states many things multiple times in different ways as if he's trying to lie, not only to us, but to himself. This video has litteraly every cliche statement that is heard in the incel community.

high body fat volcel cuck needs to put down the fork

I don't think that's a fakecel. He's sub5 and not NT in fucking Norway

I don't think that's a fakecel. He's sub5 and not NT in fucking Norway

If he's not a fakecel this entire forum should just rope instantly.
He mogs me so fucking hard.

If he's not a fakecel this entire forum should just rope instantly.
He mogs me so fucking hard.
Well shit I'd say he's a 3.5-4 and that's pretty damn low. You must be a true cel

Mulatto, god help us all.

Well shit I'd say he's a 3.5-4 and that's pretty damn low. You must be a true cel
tel me what flaws he has faggot. he is just fat. thats his biggest flaw.

tel me what flaws he has faggot. he is just fat. thats his biggest flaw.
Yeah. Being fat is enough to bring you down significantly. I'm not rating his potential, I'm rating him in his current state

I ain't watching 30 minutes of that trash

Yeah. Being fat is enough to bring you down significantly. I'm not rating his potential, I'm rating him in his current state
still you underrated him. I know fat people with chad bone structure that still get laid. Women have fucking X-rays dont forget that.

LOL the video got taken down

still you underrated him. I know fat people with chad bone structure that still get laid. Women have fucking X-rays dont forget that.
If he's got enough height, maybe he's a fakecel. But even at 6' I'd say he still can't pull consistently. Around normie frequency of pulling I'd say

If he's got enough height, maybe he's a fakecel. But even at 6' I'd say he still can't pull consistently. Around normie frequency of pulling I'd say

He's still a fakecel though.
He could easily get a normie gf if he would lose the weight.
I cant even get a deformed landwhale and I've done everything possible except surgery.