Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who is the ultimate Chad and Stacy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
In all of humanity past and present, who would you say is the ultimate Chad? The ultimate Stacy?

ultimate chad is @Insomniac

I don't think there's a ultimate chad.

Once you are above 8 PSL it pretty much become personal preference of who goes above 9

Ultimate chad is @Weeb25
Ultimate stacy is @PotatoTomato sister

It changes throughout time. Right now i'd have to say it's a tie between Channing Tatum and Jason Momoa for ultimate chad. For ultimate stacy my personal opinion is scarlet johanson. That woman can never piss me off

It changes throughout time. Right now i'd have to say it's a tie between Channing Tatum and Jason Momoa for ultimate chad. For ultimate stacy my personal opinion is scarlet johanson. That woman can never piss me off
You know I was actually thinking Scarlet Johanson for staciest stacy

She fights for women's rights and gender equality.

@Weeb25 mogs our whole existence tho

Ultimate chad: hamlossus
Ultimate stacy: female equivalent of hamlossus.

Ultimate chad : @Dionysus

Ultimate stacy?

Something between Charlotte McKinney and Doutzen Kroes.

I don't like this thread.

Seems more of a looksmax.org kind of thread.

Millions of years ago, life originated as a single celled organism through abiogenesis as a random coincidence. This fucker was so chad, that it fucked itself to reproduce, aka it fucked 100% of all living beings at the time.

Anyone who plays Superman and Wonderwoman these days.

Chad: Dolph Lundgren
Stacey: Scarlet Johansson, Bar Refaeli.

Millions of years ago, life originated as a single celled organism through abiogenesis as a random coincidence. This fucker was so chad, that it fucked itself to reproduce, aka it fucked 100% of all living beings at the time.
:feelsmega: Whoa

Past and present the ultimate Stacy would have to be Grace Kelly when it comes to Western pop culture. She is still mentioned as some sort of icon.

God is the ultimate Chad. Lilith is the ultimate Stacy (in case you believe in that crap)

I don't think there's a ultimate chad.

Once you are above 8 PSL it pretty much become personal preference of who goes above 9
This.

Ted Bundy is the ultimate chad. Literal slayer.

I don't know about Chads but my personal 10/10 celeb crush is Antonia Iacobescu. I also like Taylor Hill and Barbara Palvin.

You serious? Have you seen Jorge Del Rio Romero? Or Simon Nessman? Or Toni Mahfud?

Chadness isn’t about how big you are, it’s the level of your facial bones. Nobody beats Jorge, Simon and Toni in facial bones. They’re level 10

To be an ultimate Chad, I think it can't be a matter of looks and attractiveness alone. You have to embody the idea that you can get away with being a complete piece of shit, and have no remorse for it. So my vote goes to the Paul brothers for ultimate Chad, and Belle Delphine for ultimate Stacy.

Sean O'Pry can get any woman he wants. He is the equivalent of a man walking into a mall with a billion dollars and able to buy anything.

Ghengis Khan tbh

I don't know about Chads but my personal 10/10 celeb crush is Antonia Iacobescu. I also like Taylor Hill and Barbara Palvin.

Barbara Palvin really looks like the ultimate version of stereotypical popular young Stacy. She's always smiling and looks careless, good example of life on tutorial mode. You could tell she always received nothing but praise and validation from everybody. Her mannerisms and the way she talks are so typical of a Stacy. At least she seems aware that she won the genetic lottery and doesn't act bitchy or stuck up like most other models.

They like to put Lachowski and Barbara Palvin on romance novels as the ultimate Chad-Stacy couple:

47798886-352-k246465.jpg

In all of humanity past and present, who would you say is the ultimate Chad? The ultimate Stacy?

The first man and woman. Adam and Eve.

Somehow somewhere along the line, because Adam sinned, negative energy was generated and it corrupted the genetics of the succeeding generations.

And now we have a mixed bag of Chads, incels, normies, Stacies, beckies, etc...

go on instagram and search a guy named:
Overkell

He is the chad of chads

Ultimate chad:
P02n576b

Ultimate stacey:

Chad: Dolph Lundgren
Stacey: Scarlet Johansson, Bar Refaeli.
Lmao at this.

There's numerous foids way better than the SJW scarlet

but who was
Barbara Palvin

Surprised at the amount of people saying Scarlet Johanson. Always thought she looked annoying tbh

Leonardo Dicaprio is the ultimate Chad. He existencemogs all of us combined. He's tall, smart, attractive, good at acting and shit (THE ULTIMATE CHAD OCCUPATION), gets paid to kiss hot women, bangs female celebrity after female celebrity, he's funny, extremely rich... We are useless compared to him. He can do EVERYTHING a thousand times better than we can.

I think ballerinas are prime couples

Dm swan lake irina kolesnikova denis rodkin close corps 1000

Size 960 16 9 photo 1359466072333 1 0

Russian ballet

Last edited:
Leonardo Dicaprio is the ultimate Chad. He existencemogs all of us combined. He's tall, smart, attractive, good at acting and shit (THE ULTIMATE CHAD OCCUPATION), gets paid to kiss hot women, bangs female celebrity after female celebrity, he's funny, extremely rich... We are useless compared to him. He can do EVERYTHING a thousand times better than we can.
High IQ comment above