Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is the ugliest person you have seen in your life besides you

War of rail ost

War of rail ost

Recruit
★★
I saw a deformed man in a wheelchair now this is the pinnacle of a bad life ugly and paralysed is unbeatable. Looked as though he had no idea on what was going on so that would have been the only positive he had. Imagine being aware of it though. Now that's a legendary truecel.

That guy I see when looking in the mirror

I honestly don't know. Deformed people don't count.

A poor soul with the name tag Norman at Walmart. He was probably in his 50s, NW6, the face of a rat with thick bifocals on. He was working cashier and looked like he would do anything to die. He didn't say a word to anyone and just stared at the ground while quickly doing his mundane job. I almost broke down while I waiting in line and all the normalfags in line with me were babbling about shit they didn't need and ignoring this isolated genetic trash. I wanted to hug Norman and tell him he was not alone, but that would have been a heartless lie.

Stephen Hawking maybe.

i don't think anyone's ugly unless they're literally deformed

in fact even if a person is deformed i still think they are a lot more normal looking than me.

This Somalicel at my high school is the only guy I’ve ever mogged. He legit looks like a diseased rat. It’s completely over for him.

Saw with a really deformed face and felt super sorry for him. He looked like deadpool.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flutterbutter/images/6/6b/T2yeu30.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20150510111224

One teenage girl from mental asylum. She had a serious intellectual defect. Fucked for life, even her parents hated her. Even some assistents from doctors made fun of her when she bought a new T-shirt to improve herself. And she was like 14 ? Holy shit. tbh tbqh tbh

Some black guy with terrible acne, his acne was huge and literally everywhere. I have never seen anything like that.

Some black guy when I was in highschool. Just hideous with horribly receding hairline. Girls were literally scared of him. When he tried to be outgoing people gave him nasty looks. You could feel the tension when he would approach people. Looked like the brother of that Chewbacca girl that got banned from here.

War of rail ost said:
I saw a deformed man in a wheelchair now this is the pinnacle of a bad life ugly and paralysed is unbeatable. Looked as though he had no idea on what was going on so that would have been the only positive he had. Imagine being aware of it though. Now that's a legendary truecel.

Celibacy is probably the least of his worries

That one time I was shopping was like 16 or 17 and i saw a pupil in a shoe store. She looked borderline deformed. Our sights crossed with stares for a second. Like the realization, thats what I look like. It has never begun

Went to HS with a high NT truecel; 5'7", 145kg ginger, covered in freckles who would get hugged daily by all the stacies, they put notes on his locker etc.

Chads and normies high fived him, invited him to their parties etc. Kid ended up being senior prom king with a hot af stacy date. By everyone's standards here, he should have roped.

Grain_of_sin said:
Went to HS with a high NT truecel; 5'7", 145kg ginger, covered in freckles who would get hugged daily by all the stacies, they put notes on his locker etc.

Chads and normies high fived him, invited him to their parties etc. Kid ended up being senior prom king with a hot af stacy date. By everyone's standards here, he should have roped.

He was the school pet.