Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Who is the ugliest famous guy on Earth?

Maurice Tillet who inspired the character Shrek

20B13179 E371 4BB9 995B 7C32DB95F96F

View attachment 667639
Literal ogre, so at least he can brutally crush any Chad/normie that a foid might sic on him simply being sub 5; how tall was he? :feelswhere:

Danny DeVito seems pretty subhuman, only propped up by being perfectly fine with being mocked and subtly belittled for his height and looks, as well as being wealthy for doing that. :feelsclown:

View attachment 667639
strange case usually acromalgy sufferers are huge tall, just his bones thickened but no increase in height, his head looks huge compared to his body, due to lack of vertical growth.

This guy also disproves forward growth = beauty

look at his facial forward growth in profile

but Called the ugliest man on earth

Probably Vin Diesel or current year Leonardo DiCaprio. :feelshehe:

Man if I was Leo I’d of wanted to look how he did way back in 1997 forever as all the garden tools were going wild for him over both his youthful good looks back then and his role in the movie Titanic even though his acting was embarrassingly bad in it and much of his spoken dialogue was either cringe or delivered improperly. :feelsugh:

Steve buscemi I'll say, he still slays even through he has big bug eyes but then again he is a famous actor and a good one too

Literal ogre, so at least he can brutally crush any Chad/normie that a foid might sic on him simply being sub 5; how tall was he? :feelswhere:

Danny DeVito seems pretty subhuman, only propped up by being perfectly fine with being mocked and subtly belittled for his height and looks, as well as being wealthy for doing that. :feelsclown:
Danny DeVito is a solid contender for sure. I was gonna say Lori Lightfoot but I forgot it has to be a guy. Maybe Ron Jeremy

Danny DeVito and that Kardashians husband.