Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who is the shortest person here?

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I know Knajjd and blackletcel are 5 foot 2. Is there anyone shorter?

If you go to prison and are short enough to suck dick without going on your knees you know it's over.

what race and height are you parents
6'2 and 5'8 white. I probably had a deficiency when I was young but my parents didn't give a fuck and kept lying to me telling me I would have a growth spurt later in life. My brother is normal height too, I think like 5'10 or some shit.

6'2 and 5'8 white. I probably had a deficiency when I was young but my parents didn't give a fuck and kept lying to me telling me I would have a growth spurt later in life. My brother is normal height too, I think like 5'10 or some shit.
:feelsmega::feelsmega:

I refuse to believe some of you are really 5ft 2 or under like wdf does that even look like? I seen Alpha Destiny and he is 5ft 5 and he looks like a literal dwarf so I can't imagine how bad it must actually be for anyone smaller than that.

Are there any pics of 5ft 2 males out there or posted on this forum? Super curious.

Are there any who claim to be shorter than Kokoro? Who among us is the manlet prince?
Lord-Farquaad-Shrek-Paramount-052015.jpg

Fuck this thread is suifuel, I feel for all the manlets