Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who Is The Oldest User In The Forum?

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Any 80 year oldcels in here? I think our oldest one is at his 30s. Most incels can't live until their 40s they die alone because of suffering.

@Emba

I think.

I'd love to create a graph for the forum detailing every user's age, height, weight and various other bodily measurements, but the logistics of acquiring that information from 200+ people is impossible, and most wouldn't feel comfortable given it out or would just lie.
FBI infiltrator?

You? :feelshehe::hax::feelsLSD:
But really, I'd love to see what the demographics are for the forum, along with various other measurements (e.g. Mean age, Mean height and weight, genital length and girth - no homo, seriously - along with a couple other measurements). I think it would be very interesting!
You are based

I'd love to create a graph for the forum detailing every user's age, height, weight and various other bodily measurements, but the logistics of acquiring that information from 200+ people is impossible, and most wouldn't feel comfortable given it out or would just lie.
That would be interesting ngl but it would still give :feelsLSD: vibes fr

Don't forget name and adress:fbi:

36 and still a civ virgin.

That be @Emba I think, we used to have @FrustratedWhiteMale who was a couple of years younger, but he hasn't been seen since pre-pandemic and is believed to have perished.

is @Emba really the oldest? no 80yocels in here? still, impressive to still be alive at 60 and be shitposting and ldaring with the boys :smonk:
:feelsYall:

Not incel
I'm 38. Been incel for like 10 years. Well actually I'm Schreodingerscel because I haven't tried in like 5 or 6 years. So who knows if I could ascend or if I'm stuck in foid assigned celibacy. After my experiences with women I don't care if they like me or not.

I'm 38. Been incel for like 10 years. Well actually I'm Schreodingerscel because I haven't tried in like 5 or 6 years. So who knows if I could ascend or if I'm stuck in foid assigned celibacy. After my experiences with women I don't care if they like me or not.
Why didn't you marry or something the las chick you were with.

You? :feelshehe::hax::feelsLSD:
But really, I'd love to see what the demographics are for the forum, along with various other measurements (e.g. Mean age, Mean height and weight, genital length and girth - no homo, seriously - along with a couple other measurements). I think it would be very interesting!
I agree

Why didn't you marry or something the las chick you were with.
The oldest one of us is 38 and not incel :lul: My theory could be true tbh. Most of incels can't live khhv until their 30s or 40s. Most of us will die alone at early ages, rope or betabuxx.

The oldest one of us is 38 and not incel :lul: My theory could be true tbh. Most of incels can't live khhv until their 30s or 40s. Most of us will die alone at early ages, rope or betabuxx.
40 next year nigga. Will die sooner than most, loneliness has been proven to kill and my only real friend moved away earlier this year. The closer I get to 40, the closer to the rope I feel like getting. Parents are old...it is over :feelsrope:

40 next year nigga. Will die sooner than most, loneliness has been proven to kill and my only real friend moved away earlier this year. The closer I get to 40, the closer to the rope I feel like getting. Parents are old...it is over :feelsrope:
My theory is true

Well he'll now be answering in the ban appeals

I am 20; probably the oldest since majority of this forum is full of school going kids.

Me, I see all that came and will not come if u catch my drift.