Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who is the oldest non-banned user on the forum atm?

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Curious. I think this site was formed around 2017?

I need to clarify, i meant old as in by join date , not by age!

Last edited:
@ordinaryotaku

Joined the day .is was founded I believe lmfao. I think he even mentioned that he still remembers the first few users who joined a few hours before he did.

@Emba claims to be 58 or something around that age
No no, i meant the oldest user by join date on the forum

@bannedincel oined on 8 nov,2017

I created the forum back in 2017 with knajjd we were preparing to even before the reddit ban
Our infiltrators told us about the ban wave they want to catch us by surprise lol

How old?
Thanks
Oh, I'm 22, I joined here when I was 17.

The oldest user would be @Emba. There was a fella who was a year older than him, though he has been missing since 2020.

In an answer to the question, I believe @Indari has a few hours or minutes before my join date.

@tobiasgregf is the oldest member on record

@ilieknothing
@tehgymcel420
@RREEEEEEEEE
@bigantennaemay1
@ordinaryotaku
@Indari
@lifefuel
@Lv99_BixNood
@Angry_runt
Are the OGs still around so one of them

@ilieknothing
@tehgymcel420
@RREEEEEEEEE
@bigantennaemay1
@ordinaryotaku
@Indari
@lifefuel
@Lv99_BixNood
@Angry_runt
Oh wait @Ryo_Hazuki as well
@PM_ME_STRIPPERS
@AsiaCel

Last edited:

The oldest user would be @Emba. There was a fella who was a year older than him, though he has been missing since 2020.

In an answer to the question, I believe @Indari has a few hours or minutes before my join date.
@FrustratedWhiteMale wasn’t older than @Emba they were around the same age or emba was older by a little. He was born in 61 I believe

Interesting, thanks man :feelsokman:

You can't get earlier than 8th November 2017

I wish I could back to my teenage years in order to increase my height by stretching and exercising.

I wish I could back to my teenage years in order to increase my height by stretching and exercising.
Height is determined by your genetics. Only way to increase it permanently is taking growth hormons at a very young age or LL

Height is determined by your genetics. Only way to increase it permanently is taking growth hormons at a very young age or LL
Fuck you!!

It's always sad to see older threads where most users are self-deleted, banned or inactive

It's always sad to see older threads where most users are self-deleted, banned or inactive
True. Maybe they ascended :feelsbadman:

@ilieknothing
@tehgymcel420
@RREEEEEEEEE
@bigantennaemay1
@ordinaryotaku
@Indari
@lifefuel
@Lv99_BixNood
@Angry_runt
I am the most OG of all OGs.