Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is the most high IQ poster on this forum?

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
According to you.

@WorthlessSlavicShit

@Intellau_Celistic

anyone who agrees with me on all matters

@WorthlessSlavicShit

fakecels,trucels are low iq

@WorthlessSlavicShit
A very good choice as a first reply, if I may say so from my completely unbiased perspective:feelshaha:.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

That sucks, I'm a slav. Isn't he too?
Just doing my part in making sure that the roughly 10% of this site that are Slavs get the blackpill properly represented from their POV here:feelshmm::feelzez:.

@OutcompetedByRoomba

@Intellau_Celistic and @Sneir

You got nothing to say @Intellau_Celistic?

dont suck my dick faggot HARR HARRR :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
bro im really not high iq, ppl on this forum overestimate
You are too modest nigga heauehaue I legit think you're high IQ but by your posts you also seem depressed/struggle with volition and such.

You are too modest nigga heauehaue I legit think you're high IQ but by your posts you also seem depressed/struggle with volition and such.
im sorry for that. Yeah im fucked up. I dont like pity parties and shit. Victimhood does not give me moral superiority. Im glad someone likes my posts tbh

im sorry for that. Yeah im fucked up. I dont like pity parties and shit. Victimhood does not give me moral superiority. Im glad someone likes my posts tbh
Nah no problem, there's nothing to be proud but also nothing to be ashamed or sorry, these are just things we naturally struggle with and you're worthy of sympathy. I appreciate your posts and I'm sure many other users do too, I think your writing style is very clear and eloquent.

I don't remember i have early Alzheimer thanks to the Inceldom.

Nah no problem, there's nothing to be proud but also nothing to be ashamed or sorry, these are just things we naturally struggle with and you're worthy of sympathy. I appreciate your posts and I'm sure many other users do too, I think your writing style is very clear and eloquent.
:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

qeliameow-cat.gif

@Ahnfeltia is my choice. Super smart guy helping his fellow brocels with math problems.