Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is the most hated user on this forum?

DeliriousMerchant

DeliriousMerchant

Lone
-
I might be running for campaign. I can hardly spot users being friendly with each other on multiple occasions.
They're excused of being gay for each other, or something childish.

Thinking of leaving, to be honest.

I don't know I think it changes daily to be honest.

@LeFrenchCel - Ban me for a year. Don't let me have any access to this Godless forum even if I beg pathetically in ban appeal.

The Joker Laugh GIF by Legendary Entertainment

Only been here for a couple of days (as an officially registered member, been lurking for longer). I don't hate anyone. But I can't relate to lots of youngcels, people who are obviously just late bloomers and will end up losing their virginity in a couple of years most likely. (And then they will join the crowd of normalfag simp bullies who talk shit about virgin men.)

Loads of annoying niggaz here, have your pick...

Can't think of any user I dislike tbh

I'd sell the majority of you to an underground freak circus for a couple of brocels and myself to ascend and slay pussy.

Only been here for a couple of days (as an officially registered member, been lurking for longer). I don't hate anyone. But I can't relate to lots of youngcels, people who are obviously just late bloomers and will end up losing their virginity in a couple of years most likely. (And then they will join the crowd of normalfag simp bullies who talk shit about virgin men.)
what age do you stop being a youngcel

what age do you stop being a youngcel
I'd say 25. Despite normalfag memes, not losing your virginity until 25 ain't so unusual. Many guys are virgins when they finish hs but none of them dares to admit it. If you reach 25 and are still a virgin then it's a sign for you to stop giving a fuck about this whole thing.

I'd say 25. Despite normalfag memes, not losing your virginity until 25 ain't so unusual. Many guys are virgins when they finish hs but none of them dares to admit it. If you reach 25 and are still a virgin then it's a sign for you to stop giving a fuck about this whole thing.
I agree, I'm a youngcel and that's the age I'm planning on giving up at if I haven't ascended

See you in 3 weeks.
This site is all interaction we have
Youll get bored after 3 weeks

You make it sound like being a late bloomer is common (which is not, its very rare)

You make it sound like being a late bloomer is common (which is not, its very rare)
It's more common than ending up as a 25+ year virgin. Many guys get laid first during uni years or when they start working and meet new people. I'd even say the average guy loses his virginity in the 18-25 age bracket. Only Chads and foids lose their virginity during high school or even earlier than that. Ofc, the statistics are all bullshit because most males lie when asked whether they are virgins or not.

It's more common than ending up as a 25+ year virgin. Many guys get laid first during uni years or when they start working and meet new people. I'd even say the average guy loses his virginity in the 18-25 age bracket. Only Chads and foids lose their virginity during high school or even earlier than that. Ofc, the statistics are all bullshit because most males lie when asked whether they are virgins or not.
That depends on how the guys were asked. If they were asked irl about their virginity status there is a high chance they lie. But if they would be asked online in an anonymous survey then they would have no reason to lie

You sure? One year is crazy, you'll regret it tomorrow
Image 2024 07 13 114235755

@ItsovERfucks couldn't resist 2 hours :feelshaha::feelshaha:

One whole year is fucking BRUTAL!

I also was requested a 2-week ban and it was a lot, I kept thinking constantly of this forum.

@LeFrenchCel - Ban me for a year. Don't let me have any access to this Godless forum even if I beg pathetically in ban appeal.
That’s insane. Guess I won’t be seeing you for a long time boyo.