Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who is the most blackpilled person on this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
To be blackpilled in the first place, you have to be a victim of unfavourable and immutable circumstances. I guess the most "blackpilled" person would be the one who is FUBAR, because it's much easier to believe that you have absolutely no hope. It could also be the person with the lowest sex drive or something, because they don't desire ascension as much as the rest of us and so won't fall to any delusions.

i guess there are more blackpilled people than me tbh

To be blackpilled in the first place, you have to be a victim of unfavourable and immutable circumstances. I guess the most "blackpilled" person would be the one who is FUBAR,
I disagree, there are slayers that are blackpilled. People forget that there are two sides to the blackpill.

I disagree, there are slayers that are blackpilled. People forget that there are two sides to the blackpill.
Well the blackpill is that there's absolutely no hope, and I've yet to meet anyone who truly doesn't believe that their personality didn't have a great effect on their success

We are all blackpilled as fuck

Me. Women all work to avoid me at all cost

There are new dimensions of blackpill we haven't discovered yet. Give it time, in few years time our views right now will be considered bluepilled when things will get even worse.

It's @BlkPillPres

whoever is shortest.

they fear me

@mylifeistrash

no one is blackpilled enough

@needsolution

I am in my honest opinion.

Everyone else, is either

low effot
too edgy
autistic
volcel (No job, car, not in school, doesn't go outside for long periods of time, bad relationship with family, etc)

Me and @RegisterUserName

90% of this forum worships foids