Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is the leader of the organization known as I.N.C.E.L.?

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Many normie journos and anti-terror agencies are very worried about the fact that the notorious international I.N.C.E.L. syndicate is fully decentralized, amorphous, ostensibly leaderless and uses a quickly evolving and highly impenetrable code language. It is hard for me to keep up as well, so I thought let's make one thing clear once and for all:

Who is the leader of I.N.C.E.L?

Manfromincel

no one. it's a bullshit scapegoat

I'm no expert but I suspect it may be the mods and those who have Chad Avis

Probably the hacker known as "4chan"

Stacy has sex with her nice dog r9k

@Personalityinkwell according to IT :feelskek: :feelskek:

@BummerDrummer

On 4chan during the height of alt right mania there were daily satirical discussions on /pol/ naming the supposed leader of the alt right, with increasingly ridiculous implausible answers, let's keep that tradition alive.

I think the leader of I.N.C.E.L. is Barron Trump - where is his GF?

@FastBananaCEO Someone wants to talk to you.

I don't know, I'm just here to fix the boiler.

This is the leader of I.N.C.E.L
Xn0jAz3GDAv2fsyfF48LkuModtSzdHCHwdex9Ijo0Cs.jpg

If anybody is a "leader" of incels it is these cunts and the ideology they represent. They have done more to incite hatred, misogyny, violence towards women, and promote inceldom than any shitposting virgin on some obscure forum in the corners of the internet. If they had their way all men would be neutered eunuch incels

Elliot Rodger's brain in a jar

@FemoidsGTFO is the CEO

It's our I.N.C.E.L. god
One and only @Personalityinkwell

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back