Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who is the highest iq person you've met in HS/college that was the same age as you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
I remember meeting this kid in my AP human geo class my freshman of HS. Barely a 2/10 but high iq as fuck. Probably mogged the whole school in terms of iq. I remember him telling me all about college level math, e.g. linear algebra, real analysis, differential geometry. I don't know if he was larping but he sure as hell seemed to know what he was talking about when he was explaining it to me. He also knew how to program in several languages; he showed me this really complex logic gate setup on a simulation he made that approximated trig functions and he'd also showed me a 3d graphics engine he'd coded. I really doubt he was faking it because he really seemed to know what he was doing. I don't think normies in the school realized how many years ahead he was than them and so they just saw him as a coping subhuman and placed him on the same scale as the regular iq subhumans who coped with just video games. He left the HS after freshman year because of bullying... I wonder where he is now. Probably roped.

When I was in highschool in my year I was probably the 3rd highest IQ there. The most intelligent was this Indian girl who always got full marks in everything. She is now a doctor. 2nd was a friend of mine at one point. He became an alcoholic and a drug addict and hung around with bad people. He sold me out and we ended up getting in a bad fight. He needed stitches after i dashed a full coke can at his head in Year 9. He works as a chef and spends all his money on drugs as far as I know. He wasn't really an Incel but he did have a thing for younger girls even though it was playing with fire. There was a guy I went to junior school with who was also more intelligent than I was - he was very gifted at mathematics - more so than me. His dad worked in R&D for a major telecom firm. He had a really domineering mother who treated him like a 5 year old. I lost touch with him many, many years ago but through a mutual friend I found out he is basically the same. Works at McDonald's. Smokes weed and plays computer games all day.

I'm certainly not as high IQ as your friend but I always had a knack for technical skills. Always read books well beyond my age and absorb an enormous amount of information. I probably don't take the classical view of intelligence some people do. I think an awful lot of credentialled academics are what I would call "midwits" unlike the people who filled them 2-3 generations ago.

One of my friends.

I took AP Human Geo in freshman year too

as for your question probably my hapacel friend tbh

I never really got to know that many people i went to school with. The nerds rejected me from their friend group. If i had to pick, probably this kid i had government class with. He took some kind of AP calculus class and got a full ride scholarship to a state college. He was like 4 years ahead of me in math even though we were in the same grade

No one because I never met anyone, to begin with.